TROYPOINT YouTube Comeback Mega Giveaway

10+ lucky TROYPOINT fans will win an NVIDIA SHIELD Pro, Fire TV Cube, BuzzTV X5, BuzzTV HD 5, BuzzTV XRS 4900, BuzzTV Vidstick Max, BuzzTV Vidstick, BuzzTV Essentials E2 Max, BuzzTV Essentials E2SE, Ugoos AM7, & More.

14 Likes

This is absolutely awesome. Thank you. Good luck to everyone.

6 Likes

Thanks for another great giveaway good luck to everyone :+1:

3 Likes

Troypoint, Again Welcome Back on YouTube!! Also, thanks for all you do for the streaming community!! Good luck everyone in the giveaway!!

6 Likes

fingers crossed for this give away… :crossed_fingers: and thanx to Troy and the whole gang…

5 Likes

I’m next…lol…need more technology

Can’t seem to get past the sign in, even though I’m signed in here on insider. I’ll try again.

Thank You and good luck to everyone.

1 Like

thanks for coming back

1 Like

Your “anti-bot” software (cloudflare) is preventing access to that page for me no matter what browser I use. Page just keeps looping regardless of how many times I go through the browser security process.

Awesome!!! Good luck everyone!!

1 Like

Cloudflare is detecting something. Its not anti bot, its anti hack software to stop ddos attacks and leaks. Sometimes Cloudflare gets messed with vpns and proxies.

Clear cache, reset and reload or try a different broswer.

3 Likes

This has something to do with your network that Cloudflare doesn’t like. As @TP-Dracoo mentioned, he is correct.

3 Likes

Tried 6 different browsers (FF, Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, & WaterFox).
That page finally loaded for WaterFox.

1 Like

I have used chrome, opera, ff and brave all work. Something is blocking you. Ad blocker? or anything related.

1 Like

Seems some sites don’t like Linux, maybe something to do with not getting the info they want or expect that they get in Windows. I know geocomply doesn’t function in Linux and Sites that use it can’t verify location, etc. using it.

2 Likes

I want to win at least one time

1 Like

Thanks for this, Troy. Welcome back to Youtube!! Seems some of their mods must have a stick up their butts.

Here we go another give away that no body gets unless you have a vpn hahaha