TROYPOINT Supercharge Guide

Hey Guys / Tech Experts,

Please note, I am so frustrated in trying several times to resolve buffering on my smart tv due to the Apps installations to my Nvidia Shield Pro (2019)Streaming TV Box.

I followed the steps shown on TP guide to resolve the above issue. I tried to unplug or plugged back in my Nvidia Shield Pro TV Box (2019)

Yet analiti subscription was signed in for Quick Test, but nothing seems to be working, System Factory Reset was performed too.

It’s so annoying seeing my living room tv acting so, but I’s able to do the same for my bedroom tv. first Later in few days I tried to perform the same steps but failed with the living room tv and Nvidia Shield Pro TV Box (2019).

I think update analiti is the issue because the download from Aptoid provide installation successfully. You may correct me if am wrong.

Kindly advise ASAP. The above picture shows the result.

You should check here.

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

You should also be checking your bandwidth allocation and how many devices are using wifi. Its not that wifi app… its a good app. This may be a call to your internet provider.

2 Likes

Try changing your hdmi cord an re testing…for starters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.