TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer Shut Down

Thank you. :smiley: Apparently my device isnt compatible thats why i couldnt find it :tired_face:.

11 Likes

Well that sucks. I did notice it was a tablet but thought you’d already modified it to install apks.

7 Likes

Terrible news, sad day!

10 Likes

Very sad day indeed.

4 Likes

Nothing was blocked?

4 Likes

I just installed Mouse Toggle and watched the tutorial about it on the RAI. Worked fine

5 Likes

Wow didn’t see this post until now, this is right down rotten :flushed: what can we do to help?

12 Likes

Wait till the re launch so for now sit tight. We will be back.

20 Likes

Thank you. Found it on another thread

6 Likes

@TP-Dracoo We are with you now, and will stay with you thru all this :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::imp::triumph:
"You’ll Be Back!!!":+1::raised_hands:

11 Likes

Sad news . Probably should have stayed off of YouTube . They search for videos covering such topics and bam . Your nabbed .

8 Likes

Tell them them to go pound sand!! Back in the day it was called free enterprise, and today it’s the same, whether they understand that or not!!!

10 Likes

Maybe we have some lawyers using the insider who can help out and we can all send contributions to fight this. This is plain harassment by big brother, Amazon and the cable companies. We have made these people look bad and they are pissed off.

12 Likes

I agree! It is wrong and his disclaimers and warnings are enough to ensure no legal action could ever be taken
including any mention of IPTV providers :sunglasses:

12 Likes

It was bound to happen eventually. Other than the RAI I don’t see what they could possibly bring against you in court that would stick.

8 Likes

Not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Does that count? lol

9 Likes

The only problem with that is, even if you are 100% right. Most individuals and / or small businesses do not have the resources, time, or want to put their friends and family through such a legal battle.

9 Likes

Oh you’re one of dem dare fancy riches folks. Holiday Inn. I wish.

7 Likes

Well that does suck of all the good that troypoint has done for all of us.

7 Likes

that’s a shame what happened 
was there a whistle Blower ?

6 Likes