TROYPOINT Mega Thanksgiving Giveaway

Be sure to get in on our Thanksgiving Giveaway at the following link - TROYPOINT Thanksgiving Giveaway

10 Likes

Goodluck to everyone on this!!

And happy Thanksgiving!

9 Likes

GL to everyone!

Hey TroyPoint, I noticed there isn’t any TroyPoint gear in this giveaway :frowning:

I want a sweatshirt and I’m getting one regardless once $ permits.

I’m another Canuck so I know I can’t win the goodies and honestly I’d take TP gear over a gift certificate anyways if I won : )

Capp

4 Likes

Good luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

5 Likes

Hopefully everyone has a great Thanksgiving happy healthy and safe holidays :+1:

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners :blush: enjoy your new gear

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners of latest draw. And thanks again to @TROYPOINT for giving us all another chance at winning some great prizes.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners.
Happy Holidays!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone of the winners! Enjoy and merry Christmas and happy holidays.

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners

3 Likes

I’m a Canuck as well so I guess I can’t win any of the prizes either, I was wondering if we could or if it was worth trying, I guess no sense trying :frowning_face:

2 Likes

No no nooooo! Lol.

Everyone should enter. If you win, Troypoint will award you with a gift certificate :))

Grats to all the lucky winners!

Capp

5 Likes

In the last Halloween giveaway we had two people from Canada win and I sent them both Amazon Gift cards. I then took the devices that I didn’t ship and gave them away on this site through a drawing for those who are Patrons.

7 Likes

Thanks Capp for your reply, I was not aware that Troypoint would award a gift certificate, that’s totally awesome.
Thank You for clearing that up for me! I will continue to enter his Give Away’s now!

Thank You Troypoint for your reply and I think that it is awesome that you send out Amazon Gift Certificates to your Canadian Winners and then give away the devices…
Your truly a good person and I appreciate it.
So I will continue to enter your draws, just wasn’t sure if I was wasting my time, obviously not.
Thanks so much Troy :+1:

2 Likes