Troypoint.com/dl-downloader app

I’m having trouble downloading the troypoint.com/dl URL in the downloader app for fire tv. Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Downloader Code for the TROYPOINT Toolbox is 250931

See this guide to enable developer mode and unknown sources

You have the url incorrect and you don’t download it you access it, then add it to your favorites in the Downloader app just like a bookmark in any browser. here is the link. enter it without the space before com
troypoint. com/tb

1 Like

I believe the url he has posted is for downloading the Downloader app and not referring to the Toolbox.

The code that is posted will access the Toolbox.

Ahh I read that the OP was having difficulty accessing the URL he posted in the Downloader app. Tx @Powerfader lets hope they’ll get what they need now. Have a geat day.

1 Like

Hello @Mooberdoo not sure I understand this. If you have a Fire TV you can simply install this through Amazon App Store.

Native app in Amazon appstore.

https://www.amazon.com/AFTVnews-com-Downloader/dp/B01N0BP507?ref=d6k_applink_bb_dls&dplnkId=a121e075-65d3-41ff-90eb-eed90d039013

EDIT - :grin:…what @TROYPOINT said.

I am getting an error message that the URL address is incorrrect when trying to download IPTV Smarter Pro from Troypoint Toobox on the Downloader app. I have no problem downloading other apps from Troypoint Toolbox. Perhaps the link should be checked for errors.

Actually the error reads:

Webpage not available

The web page at https://files.catbox.moe/08yg78.apk could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

You can download smarters pro direct from their download link - https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters4-0.apk

Did you get it? Downloads for me.

I already downloaded it from another source. I was just letting Troy know about the error.

No, Miki. I downloaded it elsewhere, but I still get the same error on Troypoint.

No idea why yours isn’t working. Works fine on my Shield pro, Pixel Tablet and Samsung. But if you got it that’s what matters.

1 Like

Having problem downloading this on my Android zflip5. Any fix or is the device incompatible.

For those who have successfully downloaded IPTV Smarter PRO from Troypoint Toolbox, try downloading the apk now from the Troypoint Toolbox on Downloader and see if you get the error message. Check the link in my error message to see if that is a problem.

Zoomie,

If you have an Android device, then that is not the problem. IPTV Smarter PROs runs fine on Android. It is compatible with Android.

I download my Downloader from a 3rd party source years ago onto my Samsung Galaxy s8,

Can’t remember which site I used, but there are many good, safe sites to choose from.

I discovered that the error message I was getting, that I mentioned in a post last week, when trying to download IPTV Smart Pro from Troypoint Toolbox is only when I run it from my MeCool KM2 box. I have 3 MeCool KM2 boxes and 1 Firestick 4K and tested the download on all of them. All 3 MeCool KM2 boxes gave the same error message, but the FIrestick 4K downloaded just fine. Other downloads from Troypoint Toolbox on the MeCool KM2 boxes downloaded just fine. I was able to download the IPTV Smart Pro from other sources.

It appears that MeCool has some problem with this one download. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

1 Like

I can’t figure it out either! My trouble is trying to downloaded Mx player to a shield and onn 4k box I get the same error only that file in the toolbox. If I turn off my vpn it goes thru. When I download from another source like Kevin P. website same error. I don’t think I should have to turn off the vpn to get it from anyone. Please let me know what you think or have any other suggestions. I have not tried it turning off the add blocker with ss on. May give it a go

Omg it worked turning off the ad blocker!!! No error and vpn was on!