TROYPOINT App with Rapid App Installer Updated

Ok. Discovered something new today. I program firesticks for a lot of ppl. Today I opened up a brand new 4k Max right out of the box and began to update and program it. It is a US Max not a Canadian or Mexican one. Now I always install the Downloader first and then the RAI second. After which I go through the list and download everything I need from the RAI and install them. Low and behold I could only download one or two apps. ??? So that’s new. Now I’m in Mexico so I tried to think of what may be happening and I did figure it out. As I am in Mexico it would not let me download and install from the RAI. So what was I to do? What I had to do was install a VPN and choose a server in the USA and connect. After that I was able to download and install everything from the RAI that I wanted.

3 Likes

go into settings>>apps>rai and force close then restart

2 Likes

Follow advice in your topic pkease.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rapid app installer error reporting topic

Great news thks Troy

how do download the syncler + provider package. It’s been very frustrating going thru the entire process and provider package is still grayed out. Can anyone pls help?

GitHub - SynclerScrapers/repository.synclerscrapers: External providers combined into one, easy to use repository for use with Syncler

It does all the work for you.

How do I find the link on downloader?

1 Like

Either type in the URL or use a remote app that lets you copy and paste (or keyboard).

Wrong topic, i have a topic on this please view it.

1 Like

Where do I type the URL? I already tried it in downloader without any results. I also can’t use Troypoint Toolbox to accomplish this task. Help!

If you are having issues with using the link AMD provided. Then you can try this one.

Just copy and paste the url into any browser, including Downloader.If you don’t know how to copy & paste. Then type the URL into the search box on your browser.

Btw, if your are experiencing issue with accessing a website using Downloader. Then try turning off your VPN, or try another browser.