TROYPOINT 4th of July Mega Giveaway

I’ve got some gifts up for grabs in our 4th of July Mega Giveaway.

TROYPOINT Insiders get a 1-day head-start as I won’t advertise this to anyone else until tomorrow.

Happy 4th to all of you!!

18 Likes

Awesome! Happy 4th of july and congrats to all winners. Enjoy!!

6 Likes

I’m in !:+1:
Good luck to all my friends here at the Troypoint Insider. :raised_hands: Have a Happy 4th :us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands:

3 Likes

Here we go…another week of “nail-chewing”…Good luck ALL!!

3 Likes

Seems like I remember someone asking for another give away thanks for the push I don’t want to mention any names but thanks and happy 4th and good luck to everyone :v::grin:

Does Troy still think the shield is the best streaming box?

1 Like

Happy 4th to all members.

1 Like

Happy Fourth of July to all :firecracker: :firecracker:

2 Likes

HAPPY FOURTH ALL! I’ll do what I can to help a fellow man. If I win I’m donating mine to a friend in a living assisted home. I only recently reconnected after many years and was informed of his recent health issues. Weird how old pals can drift apart over the years. I blame myself for that I guess. Hang in there buddy. If I dont win, it was fun entering anyway. Troypoint is so much help to so many folks out here. Shut-ins and limited income folks top the list I’m pretty sure. I’m just a “tester” and its a hobby for me. Thanks so much to Troy and all the team at Troypoint and Insider!

3 Likes

Happy 4th of July to my American friends. :fireworks::sparkler::boom:

2 Likes

happy 4th of July to everyone and good luck to everyone. Love this site !

2 Likes

Even if I don’t win I still consider myself a winner. Being a Troypoint insider and following Troy on both his website and YouTube channel over the years I have learned a lot and so have you. We’re all winners :100::boom::raised_hands::dizzy::beers::us_outlying_islands:
:pirate_flag:Pete :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

Totally agree :+1:much to learn here and everyone is is very helpful. I don’t think I have ever seen a question go unanswered with a solution mostly :v::grin::boom::tada::star:

3 Likes

Celebrating the end of tyrannical British Imperialism.
Independence

2 Likes

Another great give away​:smile: Thank you Troypoint :smile: Good Luck to all who enter…and have a very happy and safe 4th July​:blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Who are the winners?

1 Like

We’re all winners here​:clap::grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::us::boom::v:

4 Likes

If I read and remember correctly, winners are announced on the 10th.
Ok I found the exact date. Here is the quote.
Drawing will be held Monday, July 11th at 9:00 A.M.

1 Like

a late happy 4th of July … was out of town with the wind in my face. enjoying the ride

1 Like