Troy customer service

I don’t have ability to post or reply on here can I get refunded I never had any premium features here though I paid the fee and there is no customer service so I had to post this to get help thanks :pray:

You don’t have the ability to post here? Then how did you post this? And what Premium features are you talking about?

1 Like

You replied to me earlier as well as posted about Dr. Venture.

1 Like

whatever

Tap hamburger that’s the three lines at the top right corner and pick a category and follow instructions there with a little difficult when I first use that I understand I finally got it

?¿???

Well, I was gonna post here but I have since been advised I can not post here so I apologize. :crazy_face:

Thanks for Not Posting :rofl:

I think we might have a duplicate Troll

1 Like

Miki has his crystal ball out and it seems that the post you didn’t post that I posted an answer to wasn’t a post at all, but rather in the ether. Oh wait a minute. Damn crystal ball was all fogged up. That happens when I tend to get excited. Sorry. Ignore this non post, it’s just a figment of your imagination. :crystal_ball:

5 Likes

That post I made was taken down along with any replies that doesn’t go with one of the popular beliefs here if it is about something different or unpopular though it doesn’t violate anything still is removed or flagged so just having access to preview videos and being able to scroll and read only the IPTV section isn’t worth the premium fee when that’s all I can do. If I had the same rights as the rest of the premium users I wouldn’t care but I have more freedom to speak and discuss things on any other streaming group that are free and more friendly and open minded and will simply agree to disagree rather than argue. I don’t have a problem with anything or anyone I’m not able to do anything here but read posts and if I agree with everyone here then I can reply or post and it’s y’all platform can run it as y’all like but I wasted money paying the premium fee

You are able to post topics, as you did with your Dr. Venture post, read topics and reply/comment on topics the same as everyone else here. I’m not sure what else you are expecting. The only reason a post is taken down is because it violates the rules. Posts being taken down are the sole domain of the site owner and his staff. I’ve always found them to be fair and just. Civility is necessary and acceptable. Rudeness and disrespect aren’t. Paying for added access and first look at reviews and vids, along with other priveledges, doesn’t circumvent those rules or allow for behaviour violating them. We’re adults and treat each other with respect, even if we sometimes don’t agree with others viewpoints. This is neither a forum for political grandstanding or soap box rhetoric, it’s about tech, cord cutting, and sometimes poking a little fun at each others foibles. You’ve come a long way from your first venture into this site and you keep coming back, which would indicate you enjoy this forum. We know you do have great info to contribute, but it seems we can’t come up to your expectations, and the site isn’t run quite the way you like. So as, others have, you are free to leave. With your skills and self worth, starting your own site with your rules and run the way you want, shouldn’t be much of a challenge. Have a good night sir.

5 Likes

If you would have first come on here and not tried to promote your IPTV service then there wouldn’t have been any problems whatsoever. You’ve been suspended twice for doing exactly that.

And, now you see that scheme isn’t going to work and you ask for a refund?

There are no refunds which the following checkout page specifically states. We also point every new Insider subscriber to the rules and regulations plus you receive an email with that information inside of it so there should be no shock that your IPTV promotions didn’t work out.

Checkout Page - TROYPOINT Insider

Forum Rules & Regulations - Forum Rules & Regulations

1 Like