Trakt and superman kodi build

Can you tell me how to get trackt working on the latest Superman kodi build

I read this tutorial but still do not know how to load or use Trakt on the Superman build, as the tutorial is for Exodus. Thanks

This is a call for…@MarkxG ! :grin:

He is the one to ask about about the Superman Build. Hopefully he’ll get the message and help you soon.

Have never used the Superman Build. Been using Grindhouse Builds for 5 years or so. For Trakt You need to Authorize each Addon within the addon.

My mistake i must have confused you with someone else. I apologize.

I am pretty sure someone here mentions this build quite often.

I’ll let them find the post themselves.

Feeling bad for calling out someone i decided to DL the SM build to help you.

I can not find an easy was to set up trakt either. Ive looked for Account Manager but didnt see it. Granted it was only for a few minutes .

I always recommend Diggz Xenon Plus build for Debrid and trakt users. He has tabs allocated for Trakt Movies and another for Tv. Set up is easy and you can authorize all addons at the same time.

@JPM69 No worries you didn’t call me out. Authorizing Trakt is pretty easy but it does depend on the Build. some dev’s have a separate area to authorize it for all Addons in the Build but in some builds you need to Authorize Trakt in each individual Addon.

Ah yes as @MarkxG pointed out. You need to set up each addon individually.

Go to Addons and long press over the addon you want to set up trakt (and RD) and select Settings.

The area for Trakt is there to set up.