Tivimate subscription

Hello everyone I ́ve been using Tivimate for several years. When I first purchased it, I selected yearly payments. I paid yearly for 3 years. Now when I went to renew, I wanted to change my purchase from yearly and get lifetime, onetime payment. Google play would not let me purchase lifetime. It would let me pay yearly again and not lifetime. I did pay for a lifetime membership for a family member using my paypal through google store which was a different name with different email address. I tried to use 2 different email accounts and buy it ,but no success. I tried purchasing it through my buzzbox and was unable. I also tried to pay through firestick but was unable to do so. I even attempted to use bluestacks app, again not able. I contacted Tivimate and they told me google play was stopping the purchase ,not them. I attempted all this at my house using my IP address. If anyone had this happen to them , or similar experience, could you please let me know how you got around it. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Don’t use google play. Can you use a cc or a prepaid cc? I never use Google Pay. I used my CC.

2 Likes

I’m glad I grabbed the lifetime when I did but if I remember correctly they want you to let it expire before you can get it again. I could be wrong here but that seems to be what I remember.

2 Likes

Not sure if this helps but I saw it somewhere & saved it…

TiviMate Renewal

5 Likes

That makes sense. I went for lifetime at $33/cdn. One of the best decisions I’ve made in my streaming experience. Free live TV + lifetime TiViMate.

1 Like

I tried using a credit card and a self pay credit card. Google wont let me choose the lifetime offer saying I already purchased lifetime. Thank you for your response.

When I first cut the cord. I wasnt exactly sure what tivimate was. I wish I picked lifetime. I already paid for more than the lifetime price.

2 Likes

I did cancel it in advance and waited until it expired. I purchased the lifetime for a family member one before my account expired. But that was a totally different account. Thanks for your help.

My account is expired. Thanks for your help.

Hey ph…

Maybe try it thru APKpure… it may also still be $24.99 there

hth…

Is APK pure and app?

1 Like

U downld tivimate (the player) thru APKpure… on yor phone or pc

& it lets you buy from there

3 Likes

This is frustrating. Google dictating what i buy.

1 Like

Exactly why I never sign up with Amazon or Google to pay through them.

1 Like

Yep…I totally concur :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

My iphone wont let me download apk pure and my chromebook tells me i have to change settings. i tried setting it on my firecube but the view is really distorted and stretched out. i downloaded through downloader

1 Like

I did the same. I already paid for lifetime

If you paid for lifetime and it’s telling you you already bought lifetime then you have to be using the wrong email address. Here is the Tivimate support group. I think your troubleshooting would be better directed there.

TiviMate Chat :uk:

2 Likes

Thank you. I will try it tonight

1 Like

Ive created all these accounts once I initially login into my google chromebook. I think the problem is it is only seeing my initial info once i log into google. Im going to try another account google tonight see if that fixes my problem. Thanks for your help

1 Like