Tivimate sold to new developer?

Still like Tivimate better.

No doubt. I was looking at that mobile app but I have to many irons in the fire now to make time to learn it.

1 Like

The MOL+ is very limited and is not the same as MOL3

Basically, it is equivalent to comparing the free Tivimate player to the premium player.

1 Like

Alex is in Ukraine or at least use to be. So war tends to disrupt any development.

Tivimate business address is in United Arab Emirates (UAE) Dubai.

So much paranoia hereā€¦ People say heā€™s from Ukraine so I assume heā€™s been kinda busy the past year or so.

Also, Alex posted 2 days ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/TiviMate/comments/1c7vqfq/about_tivimate/

Before the tinfoil hat brigade appear, yes, he could have transferred the Reddit account over.

2 Likes

Lmao!

Tivimate Sheeples

3 Likes

Well, if you heard it on the internet. Then it must be true!

6 Likes

In real life I just hang out at Troypoint, but on the Internet I am a Doctor :roll_eyes: :sunglasses:
tpi

7 Likes

Proctologist?

3 Likes
1 Like

HotWheels-
What show is that?
Thanks.
-N

[Itā€™s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 1 : The Gang Gets Racist]

1 Like

You donā€™t have to buy the box to get the software. Go to Canada tv Boxes and tell them you want the formuler software for Tivimate.

Yeah, but that is the old MOL2. I donā€™t see the MOL3. Besides, Iā€™m not paying $140 bucks just for a player.

Didnā€™t realize this includes an iptv sub, too. Still not worth it. Besides, a place like this is prime pickinā€™s for ACE to shut them down.

1 Like

I know what you mean, $140. I use it as a backup if my other provider craps out. I was not aware there was a lot of difference between MOL2 and MOL3.

Is this available for Iphone / Ipads?

Not sure.

TiviMate is an Android IPTV player app. The app is intended for Android TV devices and is not optimised for phones or tablets.