Firstly, I don’t recommend this. If you’re recording a show to watch it later then do yourself a favor and use an app or Kodi addon with real-debrid. It doesn’t take very long for new episodes to be uploaded and you’ll likely get them without commercials.
That being said, it is possible to schedule weekly recordings now with Tivimate version 4.0.0
- Go to the guide and find the channel you want to record (you DON’T have to look for the show as long as you know the day and time each week that it airs).
- Long press the select/okay button to bring up a menu on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “Custom recording” then “New recording”.
- Set your start date, start time, duration.
- Click on repeat and select the day of the week that it airs.
- Finally, set a name for the recording.
*It may be best practice to set your duration an extra 5-10 minutes. With IPTV sometimes there is a delay on the channels. If your show is scheduled to start at 7pm on regular TV then it may not start on IPTV until 7:05pm because of the delay. Which means if it’s an hour long show it won’t actually end until 8:05pm. You’ll be pretty mad if you set it to end at 8:00pm and miss the last 5 minutes of the program.