TiviMate Scam! Proceed With Caution Before Signing Up

4 Likes

Interesting. checked out the page and it sort of looks like it might actually be a legit IPTV Service. and there’s plenty of legit services where you can get a lot less than $10/month.

Tivimate Discord

1 Like

Also a Telegram TiviMate chatroom - over 5,000 members.

3 Likes

Hello,
I found the site 2-3 days before you posted this in your news letter. I fell whole hog and signed up to try it for a month. It goes through PayPal. I did it as a guest. My reply from PayPal was that I had signed on for AutoPayments and I would be billed accordingly.
I went back to the TiviMate site to get them to change it and they said it was PayPal’s issue and I’m to deal with them.
As for the service, I got the usual whack of User Names and passwords as well as App loading instructions. It took a 2nd emails to get an App that worked. Then a 3rd to get another set of User and Password info. There was a 4th to request what I needed to do to get the Premium service. The answer was to pay another $50. The 5th email wanted to know WTF was the original $10 for. Followed by anther 2-3 emails of the same without response.
I next went to PayPal to get the Auto Pay cancelled. The reason I use the guest pass is because I don’t have a cell phone. PayPal doesn’t respond to the 2 email addresses I found and without the cell phone I can’t use What’App. So there is a phone call to be made shortly.
There is a reason I signed up with you people. I just wish I’d been slower off the mark. I hope somewhere around here there is info on the correct TiviMate.
Bob

Tivimate is a standalone IPTV player that allows you to integrate 3rd party IPTV services. It is an excellent IPTV player that many of us here use. The OP was pointing out there also may be a paid IPTV service called Tivimate as well and saying it is a scam. I’m not sure about that or not but hope this helps to clarify the difference