Tivimate run USTVGO?

can ustvgo run on tivimate

You can either use their app or just open a browser and do it that way.

thank you ray martin

If you have the m3u, yes. Used to have one, but that source went bye-bye many moons ago. Apparently, there is something on GitHub using it in Kodi.

Updated 1/28/2022: Adding Pluto TV and other URL’s to Tivimate - APKs - TROYPOINT Insider
I don’t see the exact url for USTVGO on this thread, but tons of good information.

1 Like

ustvgo can be used on tivimate with a server running docker with xteve and proper configuration. Done right it will also setup epg with updates set. A rather nice setup that actually I will be setting up today for a friend.

2 Likes

Is there a tutorial on that @TXRon?

not really a good one. Its a lot of internet searches and a couple pots of coffee :joy:

Basically you need a server/docker or server and individual cofigs with xteve on a always on pc. You can read up on it for a day or more. Ive searched for an android alternative but so far nothing out there that I can find.

I think Ben Moose in Discord has some sort of a setup like what you are talking about. I believe there are a couple of options, one is using Kodi.

Seems a bit too complicated for this old retired guy. Besides, after I retired, I gave up most thinking skills except maintaining vital functions such as breathing! lol

I just use the USTVGO website and made an app icon to place on my screen. I also use the USTVGO 247 app on my tablet and Nvidias I download from APK Pure. You still need to use a VPN to get the blocked channels, but so far, I have been able to get them working using SS…most of the times.

I don’t use it that much because I have all their channels elsewhere. USTVGO is a good app if you don’t have a paid source, and it is good to have as a mini emergency backup.

1 Like

Yep hes one of the many developers. Hes heard of because he is visible on github but many others prefer no recognition :skull:… For best usage it requires docker to operate but I have taken an old pc without docker and ran xteve. Xteve is one of my fav apps but so far there is no android version. xteve allows you to take a iptv package and trim it down to what you want then send it to your devices as “one”…thats one connection even if you have it on multiple tv’s…aka re-stream.

2 Likes

thank you
Alvin martin

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.