Tivimate recordings

After an update about 2 years ago tivimate recording has been horrible at least this has been my experience used to work just fine now using server like emby is best recording option for recording IPTV but I know that setup can be expensive so try finding service with catch up. I have one service just bc of the highly functional catch up feature

Copyā€¦due to the current environment in iptv landā€¦my service stopped their catchup a number of months ago (recorded content :skull_and_crossbones: or whatever its called) thatā€™s when I started recording every now & then with my Tivi playerā€¦every recording I made came out fine then & nowā€¦& I do remember that wasnā€™t necessarily the case going back to last yearā€¦so, you may want to experiment with Tivi recordings againā€¦if for nothing else, just to see if there is a difference for you too :face_with_monocle:

I could be wrong, and it sounds odd, but Iā€™m pretty sure that issue was solved for me when I used the system picker option to choose the recording folder.

1 Like

Iā€™m not set up for moving or saving any recordingsā€¦just watch & deleteā€¦& if I forget to record it, then I watch it in one of my apps. If your cure was just a coincidence or actually stumbling on a fixā€¦as long as it works :+1: :eyes:

Altho, not actually knowing would go against your moniker :face_with_monocle: :face_with_peeking_eye: :grin:

Lol I mean I could uninstall everything and go back through a trial and error process to figure it out. But I just donā€™t care. There are probably other factors at play here as well. Different devices, different operating systems, etc.

3 Likes

Ha haā€¦roger thatā€¦after I noticed the wording in your moniker, I couldnā€™t help but razzing ya. The older I get, the more my philosophy leans to ā€œleave well enough aloneā€ or ā€œif it ainā€™t brokeā€¦ā€ as Iā€™m quite capable of messing up any & everything. :roll_eyes:

Tivimate just too unreliable now idk what happened to them but IPTV extreme app and cosmi tv player and im player recording functions a lot better than tivimate by a long shot now so when I was recording before I got the service with catch up I used one of them instead

ivr really had no issues with tivimate and recording. Recording takes place around the clock. I have Emby, channelsDVR and tivimate all recording to the same shared folder with no issues.

2 Likes

What Ron saysā€¦

in the past, yepā€¦but now, I think Tivi recording function is working properlyā€¦never a problem with me eitherā€¦recording almost daily. Check it outā€¦just for grins :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well TiViMate has been and still is the best IPTV Player on the market. Itā€™s just a player and is often unjustly blamed for issues that are the result of external factors like overloaded servers or poor infrastructure or even sun spots and solar storms. I love it.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

2 Likes

If @pangaeatech would have spent a little extra to get Tivimate ++++ instead of Tivimate +++, it would have created world peace, solved world hunger and eliminated all natural disasters.

1 Like

Sureā€¦blame me for the worldā€™s problemsā€¦just cause I missed one little + mark :shushing_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Have you experimented with while the recording is in progress if you can RW, pause, and FW to and point while the recording is in progress?

Something like that would be great for watching sports! Then you could rw/pause to review particular events while the game is being played.

1 Like

Negativeā€¦but I will give it a try with the games today. I remember this being talked about but Iā€™ve yet to try it :face_with_monocle:

Have you gotten any results from it?

No, but I really rarely record anything. Maybe I will try later this afternoon to see. I know you can record a game and then you can do all that stuff after it is recorded, but then there is no fun in screaming at the coaches, ref, or players on TV when you already know he outcome. lol

Update: Just now tried about 5 minutes of recording and it seems that idea is a no go! :disappointed_relieved:

Tivimate recording is annoying Iā€™ll just use my apps that recording works on no big deal if I want to record just schedule it on my apps that work but tivimate is good for watching TV though

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.