Tivimate possibly showing expiry dates of services

Does anyone know how to the expiry date to showup in Tivimate or maybe thats not possible?

1 Like

Hello @340rag I don’t think that is possible. It is just pulling the playlist and I doubt that any information about account is passed to TiviMate.

click on the playlist in settings and scroll down to xtream codes parameters it will have the expiration

1 Like

Thanks @MattB I’m not seeing that on my TiviMate. Maybe this has to do with the service but I don’t have any Xtream Codes Parameters in that menu. Yes, I did setup my service with the Xtream codes option.

Thats strange I go into settings- playlist, then click on the one you want and go to xc parameters. I only have TPK since JC is gone. Thanks for opening the group up again I tried to join a couple years ago, lots of good info here for us who are looking for a replacement for sportz/ secret service

1 Like

Matt that only work on just a few of the services I have installed most do not have the XC parameter in them

1 Like

It works for me with Tivimate if I go into xtraem codes parameters.

Not a big deal since I test anything I put in Tivimate first.

I had a the same problem and my service wasn’t working. The IPTV provider told me several customers had reported similar issues. I pointed out to them that their payment portal also showed the incorrect date even though the invoice had already been paid. After a few trouble tickets, they seemed to have straightened out their payment portal and in turn, TiViMate’s date updated and the service worked although they never took ownership of the issue, I can only assume they fixed their payment site.

1 Like

Will not work if you didn’t load the playlist xc. Its not that it doesn’t work, just different parameters.

1 Like