TiviMate not working now

Even in your man cave?

Thanks for the suggestion. It worked.
I have saved to non-working working setup as to find the root cause of the failure.
In the meantime, I’m happy, happy wife… ( you know the rest )
Life is good.
Again, thanks for your suggestion.

2 Likes

@TP-Dracoo I have been experiencing something weird with Tivimate yesterday and this morning. A channel would kind of ‘stutter’? Not relly buffer, but would freeze intermittently for about a second and then resume. This would happen repeatedly for quite a long time. Then for no reason the app would shut down and kick me to the Shield home page. I booted Tivimate up this morning and the same thing started occurring once again. I thought maybe it was the provider. So I checked several other providers and the same thing occurred on multiple channels. i ran a virus scan, rebooted the Shield, and rebooted my modem/router. I then decided to unplug everything for about 30 minutes and rebooted all devices. At first the same issue repeated itself, but after about 2-3 minutes everything seemed to correct itself. Weird!

I was just wondering if you have any experience or knowledge of what went on? This is a head scratcher for me, and it’s only ever happened late last night and early this morning.

Hey PF. I used mine last night and today without any issues. Streaming now with it. Maybe somewhere along your route there is either an internet roadblock or one of your hops is down. As it happens with all your providers I suspect an internet glitch. If you have access to a computer you could open a cmd prompt as an admin and do a tracert to a url of your choice to see if a hop is down or has bad lag.

Everything seems to have calmed don’t a lot since early this morning. I am wondering if the recent surge in snowbirds flocking down here may be the issue. We get over a million extra people down here during the winter months!

1 Like

@Powerfader

Hey sorry for the late reply.

Trying to keep the spam down as this topic is resolved.

Tivimate is working fine for me. It could be a internet interference. Mines fine.

I also did a ping test without packet loss.

@alwsgood

Please mark this topic as solved with the solution feature.

Yeah me 4…

Nothing weird here either…

But unless you live with PF he won’t use the same route you use to get to a server tracert may show where a delay is happening and where a bottlekneck may be occuring.

1 Like

Ok maybe it was just a simple glitch in the matrix? Thanks for all the responses. I thought maybe I had some serious issues going on. PaNiC! lol

2 Likes

Lol…

Your showing signs of a “Tivimate Attack”

1 Like

Panic because my game comes on about 3:00 today and don’t want any issues to deal with! lol

Go ND!

2 Likes