Tivimate not displaying anything

Subscribed to tivimate premium on onn box and 2 different fire sticks I hit update channels says everything fine I am a retired IT tech but can’t figure this out if they gave me the m3u urls I would enter them manually any help would be greatly appreciated maybe I am just getting old a thick headed can’t figure out what I am missing are the urls sent somewhere for manually adding thanks , jaybee22

@Jaybee22

You get your iptv from your provider, enter their m3u they give you. If that doesnt work its probably their issue.

You can search this site for a ton of free and legal m3us and epgs. You can start here.

Thanks for the replies I will just eat the cost and move on Powerfader I’ll try the site you sent me thanks again if anyone needs any free advice on any ota antennas satellite equipment or troubleshooting please feel free to ask many years experience in c/ku band installs and over the air antennas let me know , thanks Jim.

2 Likes

In TiViMate when you first open it, you will be given the choice to add a playlist, and then an option to acces “premium”. Do that and enter your info. Then when it opens you click the “back” button to open the menu on the left. “Settings” will be down the bottom. Click it then click “playlists” and then add playlist and enter a playlist m3u url like
https://cutt.ly/DSr95Combined
Then click enter on the right and then the epg url should already be entered and click enter again. Then you have added your first playlist. That’s how it’s done. After that use the site search function enter m3u and search. You will find all sorts of free lists.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.