Tivimate not accepting IPTV credentials

Good afternoon all, I have searched for an answer to this problem most of the day yesterday and a couple of hours today, and cannot find any real help. I am setting up my new.Onn and installed tivimate. every time I install my IP TV cress I get an error to check my codes and Internet. I installed IPTV smarter‘s and tried it. It excepted my credentials and downloaded the categories but when I press live TV, it goes right back to the home screen I feel like I’m missing a step somewhere. I contacted my IP TV provider, they assured me that my subscription was up-to-date and my login credentials were correct they even gave me an M3U which would not work either. I just feel like I am missing a step somewhere. I have searched and searched, and finally resorted to asking for help any input would be appreciated.

Here’s a thought… or just a guess. Are you sure your internet connection is working on the Onn box? Can you try using something like Tubi and make sure you’re able to connect and play something? Or maybe try to use Downloader to see if you can currently download anything?
If the internet connection is fine, then it certainly sounds like your provider might not be correct in verifying you have a working account.

Thank you for responding I have downloaded the downloader app and stremio so I have a connection. It’s the craziest thing I have managed to do it on other boxes I just feel like there’s something I’m missing. I have enabled the developer options and turned my VPN off and it still won’t load. I’m going to reach out to my provider one more time but I don’t think it’s that I am because I have two subs and the second one I entered does the same thing

It’s possible since both of your subs aren’t working that your provider might be down. Maybe doing maintenance, maybe rebooting server, etc. Hopefully they aren’t just giving you the runaround.
Edit: Reread what you wrote and it sounds like you are saying you have 2 subs but not both with the same provider. In that case, hmmm.

This whole thing has made my head hurt don’t drink anymore so I’m going to Goodwill to decompress.

1 Like

LOL, it can be a headache and a half sometimes. Sorry, I guess Tylenol can help out when all else fails. I sent you a private message also.

1 Like

Try reloading your services without having a VPN on while doing so. If it loads properly and you can access programs. then turn your vpn back on.

My SS with a couple of my services have not played nice with one another on occassions.

I have Proton VPN and I turned it off before I tried to load either service. I tried both of my services which I work from completely different providers. I’ve sent them both a ticket again asking is there any problem on their end.

Probably this, more than few IPTV providers are down due to this. If they are not connected to a server the credentials have no where to go.

That could be it! Thank you. I will try again in a few days.

Then again, maybe not I even tried to load Pluto and it wouldn’t work is something simple I’m overlooking I’m sure

Last week the m3u playlist I paid for stopped working … just the eternal blue buffering circle. I did everything I could think of on my Firestick; cleared caches, made sure my vpn settings were correct and checked my internet speed … a blazing 310Mbps! Then I contacted my provider in the UK. The provider indicated that their server was under maintenance and advised me to stand by. Mind you, this provider’s playslists affect me and two other family members.

After a week I contacted the provider again, and this morning I received the following message:

Important Announcement: The Dutch fiscal police has temporarily taken down Globe Data Center. The dedicated engineers are diligently working on restoring services as quickly as possible. We would like to clarify that as resellers, the situation is beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Updates will be provided soon. Thank you for your support.

So is there a big crackdown happening right now against playlist providers???

There are 3 reasons I choose to use “illegal” playlists:

1. Cost … Obviously, paying about 5% of the cost of cable is a huge attraction
  2. Dependability… There are rarely buffering issues with paid playlists
  3. This is the biggest one for me … Conservative American news channels. My playlist gives me Newsmax, OANN, RSBN and others, whereas Hulu and other streaming services are choking out real journalism in favor of CIA propaganda.

I support “illegal” iptv because it’s free speech and not State media.

2 Likes

IPTV Service With Over a Million Users Shut Down by Authorities (troypoint.com)

Good morning! Yes, I saw this article after I posted. Shoulda read the thread first, but in light of this situation many of the people affected are on fixed incomes and reject the exorbitant cost of real information. Besides, over time I expect that even cable outlets will weed out conservative news networks in favor of State News like CNN and the rest

While I appreciate your anger and understand it, Troypoint is not a political platform. Can we please leave political statements and views out of the posts. This is a site for tech advice and assistance. This is in Troy’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

I do apologize for getting political. I appreciate this forum and thank you for forgiving my outburst.

1 Like

@Tumble Try localnow for those channels. It would be a separate app install or you could install apps for the separate networks as I believe they are free.

TY for the sugestion!