TiviMate need for more than 5 devices

I’ve been using Tivi Mate for over a year now and need to be able to use it on more than 5 devices. is there a way to get more than 5 devices on the Tivi Mate Companion?

I have on more than 5 devices but don’t use on all of the same time so I float some devices with each other. call one connection like bedroom tv/tablet and activate one will deactivate the other. I do this in tivimate.

3 Likes

If I were you, Tivimate is so cheap, I would make a new username and purchase another set of 5 connections.

Also, WELCOME!

4 Likes

Exactly what I did. Now I have a few extra connections if needed

4 Likes

I’ll be working on the new username purchase idea!!! not sure how TiviMate companion (Blue Stacks)will handle 5 more devices to keep track of. I just retired so I’m not a computer guru by any means BUT I will try anything you guys suggest. Been big fan of TROYPOINT for years but now I can get a better grasp of whats going on here. Lot more time on my hands now!! THANKS AGAIN

3 Likes

Just make sure to name the device it’s on in the TiviMate app to make it easier. I labeled like “MeCool KM2”, “Formuler Z10” “Nvidia Shield Pro” etc.

3 Likes

I purchased another Tivimate account a couple of years ago for the same reason. The price is cheap and you don’t have to deal with work arounds.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.