Tivimate : keep losing my Premium Credentials

I have been using Tivimate premium for the past 3 years with multiple iptv services. Worked great until 3 months ago. Every 2 or 3 weeks, I lose my premium access. I try to log back in but I get an i/o error - error code 100. The only way out of it is by deleting and then downloading the app again. Thankfully I have a backup so once i login I restore and get all the settings back. This is happening on all my devices (Nvidia Shield and 3 Firestick 4k). The only difference with my setup is the VPN. I was previously using IPVANISH and switched to SURFSHARK. It started happening shortly thereafter. I have been playing around with different protocols but it makes no difference. Any advice would be appreciated.
BTW: I have contacted their support but no help.

You might try a quick test with your vpn off. Try different states and countries. Protocols? Wireguard, Open etc. Hope this helps and Welcome

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but do you mean Tivimate reverts back from the premium version to the free version randomly?

One other thought? Are you using any type of cleaning program on your device? SD maid, Defsquid? I know there’s an issues with some taking out parts of apps.

1 Like

Dropped SS in favor od Express because of all the varied issues it has been having over the last several months.

However, I believe SS just did an update. So check to make sure you have that update.

I feel your pain!

I wouldn’t think a vpn would have anything to do with tivimate crederntials dissappearing. Now the vpn might cause a service to not work but thats another issue entirely. I would try process of elimination. You said you have multiple iptv services within tivimate, start by removing one at a time, make backups and test for awhile. My thought is its a corrupt or even malicious provider messing the installed credentials up…food for thought

yup…reverts back to free version. Won’t allow me to log back in. I have to delete and download app again.

I will give that a try…thank you

I have tried different protocols. I have tried different countries, states , provinces. Doesn’t make a difference. The weird part is that it will work fine for 10-20 days and then it will revert back to the free version.

Just curious… you wouldn’t happen to be using an older version of TiviMate would you? Like 2.8 or 3.9? If not, when you re-download are you downloading from the Play Store?

Yes it should be 4.7 version for the latest. I lost my favorites list off 1 service out of 4 last week with no apparent cause. So your problem is just as curious.

1 Like

Almost feels like what would happen if you accidentally “Clear Data” on the Tivimate app. Very, very weird and not an issue I have ever seen in here. I hope we can identify the cause for you.

I am downloading from the Play Store and I am using version 4.70.

1 Like

Alright, that’s good. :+1: I had a guess, but it’s obviously not gonna be correct after hearing your reply. :slightly_smiling_face: