Tivimate is not working

Just getting black screen with a clock in the top left corner. IPTV is working. Can anyone help this 70 year old tech challenged dude please?

do you pay iptv provider?

IPTV is working fine just TIVI not

try a reboot… <extra dots to make minimum :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have rebooted my fire stick. Also force stop and cleared cache on tivi app

Is it possible that it is down

contradicting statement, iptv is up, tivi is down…? you need tivi to use iptv, or what am I getting wrong

1 Like

I have Players Klub IPTV. Started using Tivimate a while back because it seemed to play PK better

yes its possible the provider is down. Only way to know is contact them. Thats actually why I prefer at least 2 providers for this very reason. Also are you behind a vpn?

Yes using a VPN. Sent them a message but no response yet

try switching servers on the vpn

an easy test is turn off the vpn for a few minutes. If the stream starts its the vpn/vpn server or protocol

Do you have any other tivimates running on other devices? Can you get into your settings? Also, have you backed up your data lately?

Its your provider, wait for their response, tivimate working fine.

That black screen on all channels is probably them

2 Likes

Thanks all I will continue to work on it

I’m with @TP-Dracoo on this one. I tested TiVi on 3 different sticks and everything is working great. I only do free playlists though. Your provider should come back up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.