Tivimate Guide with remote tips included

Found this while doing a little searching, someone might find it useful.

TiviMate Settings - Google Docs
TiviMate Settings - Google Docs!

11 Likes

You have no idea how many times I get asked for a manual for TiViMate. This is pure gold. TX as always @TXRon

3 Likes

See if you can get TP-Dracooooooooooo to pin it.

1 Like

Thx TXRon!!
just what i was looking for

1 Like
4 Likes

There’s so much more than what is in that guide, or the video I made. It’s very feature rich. I discovered button shortcuts in the multi screen mode completely by accident.

3 Likes

Oh lord Jayhawk,
You just assigned me more homework…

3 Likes

Thank You very much,this will come in handy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could have used this years ago…LOL

TXRon,
Lots of good info. Printed out for easy reference.
Many thanks

2 Likes

@TXRon thank you for this Tivimate guide. This should help a lot of us with setting up Tivimate.

2 Likes

@TXRon , could you please put that in powerpoint. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Oooo yes and don’t forget the bullet points. I love the bullets.

3 Likes

Thank you, this will come in handy!! :+1:

2 Likes

I assume that these settings are only available if you subscribe to Tivimate Premium? It drives me crazy how long to move from one channel to another that sits on a completely seperate list/guide because I need premium to utilize last channel quick selections.

Lifetime “premium” is absolutely the way to go. Way too many features to name, but this guide is pure gold. Just making your own Groups is awesome.

1 Like

If money is tight partner up with a buddy and get the premium. You get 5 connections with the sub. Then you guys can do rock, paper, scissors to see who gets the 5th one. lol

Rock, Paper, Scissors

Now that you mention it, I have seen the above UFC fight between @miki and @Powerfader. How many people think @Powerfader is the guy on the right? :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.