TIVIMATE EPG two days only

So I have a functional EPG on two different paid services. The problem is that I only get two days of EPG. Looking back at history discussion of TIVIMATE on reddit am seeing this is a known issue on TIVIMATE and XTREAM code sources. Did anyone get this working for more than two days on TIVIMATE and their source ?

1 Like

the epg is dependant on who supplies it.

3 Likes

What @TXRon said. Your research would have shown that. The epg is dependent on the provider not tivimate… its been said alot.

1 Like

Most of the EPG only good for 2 days.:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Am thinking that may be a thing. Two days only. Weird that still getting comments saying it’s not TIVIMATE when other similar tools have the EPG over two days.

Why not ask your provider how many days they run their epg. Tivimate ONLY does what the epg from your provides tells it to do. Tivimate does not write epg script. If your provider’s epg only displays for 1 day. That is all Tivimate is capable of displaying.

2 Likes

Yep, my Tivimate Xtreme code EPG is always there. It’s got to be the provider.

Provider gives seven days. Into the future. Already mentioned that.

Ok, then download a different player and input your service’s login info and see if the epg show 7 days worth of listings.

I also have Televizo installed on my tablet. I rarely have ever used it because I use the Tivimate player even on my tablet. However, Televiso is a pretty good player for touchscreen devices, such as, tablet and phones. It is compatible with Android TV devices including my Nvidia, Fs, etc…

I don’t think the app store has it because I couldn’t find it (another BS Bezos move). Anyway, it is a pretty good player and you can input either your m3u or xtreme code. I believe there is a free version…not certain anymore?

Televizo - IPTV player - Apps on Google Play

9 Best IPTV Players for Watching Live TV (Free and Working) (troypoint.com)

Btw, after rereading all the posts including yours I did not see mention that you have a 7 day epg from your service.

Anyway, you now have several tools at your disposal to investigate further. Good luck…

Tried other players and still getting only two days into the future. Again can live with it, but disappointed.

Invest in IPTV Boss then.

“Most of the EPGs have up to 7 days worth of EPG data.”

Agree. Was thinking that.

Provider might be lying about 7 days. My provider gave me three days by mistake once and never admitted to it.

1 Like