Tivimate EPG only populates 24 hrs in advance?

My Tivimate EPG only populates 8 -24 hrs ahead At most). I can’t find a setting to change this. Only option is to update EPG at each login. Does anyone know how to get EPG to populate further into the future?

under epg sources there should be a setting for interval.

So you aren’t asking how often it refreshes the EPG, you are asking how far in advance the programming goes?

You can try this,
Just add
&next_days=7
At end of your epg source

1 Like

Settings>EPG>change settings as needed. I set my update interval, hours to 24, update on app start set to on. Past days to keep EPG set to 7

Hey Miki, what is the purpose or point of saving past epgs, other than for catchup?

Btw, I set mine to renew every 24 hours and set it to update upon a playlist change. I figure once a day is more than enough. Besides, the iptv guys usually frown upon someone updating too many times in a day.

I guess what would be optimum would be to find out how many days your iptv service goes into the future and then set your update intervals to match.

2 Likes

I just set it up that way. No particular reason. My service has barely any catchup and I don’t use it anyway.

1 Like

I was just curious. Never really understood what that was for, except maybe for catch-up, but my service maybe has 2-3 of those channels.

I think the same as you. I use to just keep 1 day but thought I don’t want it to be updating old EPG info so only updating old info once a week would be plenty.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.