Tivimate Download Not Working

The link for Tivimate in the Downloader thru TP code 250931 I get redirected to med&*fir3.com blah blah. Not the download for Tivimate. help…anyone? I have tivimate set up on 2 fire sticks and I am trying to get it on a third.

Probably handier (and potentially safer) to download the TP toolbox and download current version of tivimate from there.

Unless you already have toolbox installed - if so just go in and download link is within.

That link also takes you to mediafire. I just checked. Give this a go.

1 Like

I finally got to the bottom of this. Turns out the dev may not have paid for his own mediafire hosting. The link will still work and is the proper app. Troy will fix this in the toolbox. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

The latest update is 4.6.1 which is old. I think I’m running 4.70 right now.

Hello Everyone, I’ve added the most recent stable release of TiviMate to my server which is 4.7.0.3. I’ll keep it up until the dev fixes his hosting account.

You can now download it properly through the Toolbox.

4 Likes

I’m running 4.7.0 and the Tivimate app doesn’t show an update available. I’m assuming that 4.7
0 is the same as 4.7.0.3?

I think it depends on the device you’re using.

Hello @richlibel65 yes it’s the same. The dev hasn’t updated in about a year so I’m sure you have the latest especially if you aren’t being prompted to update.

2 Likes

I still see the same link to mediafire that was there before. Should there be a different link showing?

Ah, this is a mediafire premium link, the other was a free link. I see.

I figured that, I did a check for new version and it said no new updates.

1 Like

It should download immediately. Clear cache for Downloader app and that will fix the problem.

I didn’t have a problem with either. I was wondering why the original mediafire link didn’t work for Grummppy who posted he had a problem. Since they are both mediafire links. The old and the new.

It took me to a url that was a smokey the bear Public service announcement. I have no idea why. After The fix was released, all is well.

It took you to a free mediafire page, which did have the link for the TiviMate player. I’ve used it before. But you got swept away by an ad somehow. :upside_down_face:

Yes, until Troy fixed the link… Then as I saidd…All is good…Thanks Troy!!! :partying_face: :tada: :mirror_ball:

No, it did work. You just didn’t know how to work it. Or you clicked in the wrong place. Here is the official link, which Troy did have, correctly. It takes you to mediafire and then you click on the file to download it. This is the link from the developer Alex himself. Troy just put up a premium link where you wouldn’t have to click on the mediafire page. They BOTH work.
Old Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yc3yvh9cuy0udly/tivimate-4703.apk/file

New Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/g6a9ex2c9gz41v5/tivimate-4703.apk/file

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tivimate 5.0 is out