Tivimate and Service

I have a weird problem. I am using the T95Z android box on my main tv and the Onn device on my bedroom tv. Both are using Tivimate premium as player. I am trying a new service and when I try to add the playlist on my main tv using xstream code, I get an error message. I have tried with and without VPN, and still get error both ways. I went to bedroom tv and entered playlist and loaded with no problem. I also tried loading playlist using IPTV smarters pro on main tv and got error no response from server. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the T95Z box, although I have 2 other services loaded on Tivimate and they work fine.

Try switching boxes, Worst case delete Tivimate on the T95 and reinstall and see if that clears it up. Put Smarters Pro or XCIPtv app on it to try.

reboot the t95z (but no factory reset) verify if wifi showing still connected.enter your xstream code url , user and password making sure no spaces dashes capitals etc. check line by line and verify. the error your getting is from the supplier iptv and the credentials are not lining up. make sure you have not left the other android unit running the iptv for that same account. unless you purchased 2 connections.verify the vpn has not restarted. vpn can be activated once everything is up and running.

2 Likes

Double Triple check host address. Sometimes keyboard will add a space after a period.

3 Likes

I turned off the T95 box and unplugged it for a couple minutes. Plugged back in and was able to load service on Smarters, but still would not load in Tivimate.

Yes, auto-correct the most annoying feature ever. It has caused me this error message so many times, I can’t even bear to think about it. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I have same problem mine works on my other boxes but t95z it took one of my services but not the other 2, I think it’s the box.

I know this sounds odd but are you sure you are using TiViMate premium and are logged into it? If so then start over and go to your apps and Tivimate and clear data. This will set TiViMate back to fresh install, then log in with your premium account username and password and try again.

2 Likes

Yes great point Miki! if your not using premium you can’t add multiple playlists in Tivimate.

3 Likes

I am using Premium and I am logged in correctly. I have 3 other services that are running fine on this box with Tivimate. Just for whatever reason this service will not load in Tivimate.

Contact the service provider and ask. My only other thought is you only have a single connection. I’m out of ideas otherwise.

1 Like

Save your tivimate playlist profiles local memory then once saved delete them from tivimate list. then enter the one you want to test and see if it works. once test is done you can reload previous playlists without redoing everyhting.

1 Like

Check on tivimate companion that you have not exceeded your number of devices. Sometimes you will see the same device listed twice.

Delete any duplicated device.

It happened to me when i switched devices and although already registered, it showed a device as (2) i.e second installation of same device.

1 Like

Well I backed up data from Tivimate to the documents folder under tools, file browser on the T95 box. When I go to restore data it does not show up in the folder. I opened the documents folder in file browser and it is there. So what’s up with that.

My backup is simple;

1. Click backup
    2 Select the folder…i choose SD card
    And backup tivimate is in there.

To restore: i press restore from Tivimate app.

Select the storage where your backup is.

Click on that folder ( and mine says Tivimate)
And i am notified " restore success)

1 Like

@Wdan57 I had the same problem as you. Do this…
1, Create a folder in Android->Media and name it “ar.tvplayer.tv
2. Copy your Tivimate backup file into that folder.
3. Restore your Tivimate from that file.

This worked for me.

1 Like

Masterofmydomain Thanks for the info I will try that.

@Wdan57. Try changing user agent in tivimat to something like vlc.

Believe it or not
I have 3 different iptv services. Worked fine on my firetv.
When i bought my android box. I added the first 2 with no problems. The third kept giving me the server network error. Spent couple hours scrtching my eyes lol. Cutting pasting the server address.
Changed user string to vlc and all good.

Ahhh got ya. My apologies. You were responding to the OPs issue not the post immediately before yours. We ended up with 2 different issues in the same thread. So yes adding that string may convince some servers to allow a service access. Sorry about that.
For those who would like to understand why @goodlace s suggestion might help here is an article for you to read.

3 Likes