Tivimate 4.6.0 update

Yes I finally got the notice , TY

2 Likes

I believe the automatic is to automatically check for updates I have been using tivimate for over 5 years and it has never updated automatically it has always notified then ask me to update

Sal

3 Likes

Yes I believe you are right. Iā€™ve only had it for 6 months so am still learning all the stuff. Thank you @sng.enterprise and everyone else.

1 Like

Since the update in the middle of the night my fire stick will wake up however the channel is to record just gets a black screen with buffering in the middle and it takes about a minute before the screen actually goes to the channel however by then TV mate quit recording.

Mine did that at first. I cleared itā€™s cache restarted the Max and restarted TiVi. I had to clear cache and restart twice and then it worked. Did you install the 4.6.1 update? My suspicion is that this last small update fixes this problem.

1 Like

Thatā€™s so crazy. Re-do something exactly the same way and third time is a charm??? There seems to be a little bit of magic involved in streaming!

2 Likes

I know. There seems to be some weird stuff happening lately. Today my Stremio refused to run after I opened it. I had to uninstall and reinstall.

Yes updated to 4.6.1 but same issue. For now i have a reoccurring a recording just before the Channel I want to record hopefully my stick and TV May will be woke up by then.

1 Like

Sorry AJS1 but I donā€™t record so havenā€™t a clue what may be happening.

1 Like

Its all good Miki! U done more to help than exspected and Im sure people appreciate it.

Thank you for your kind words. Have a good night.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to be updating my stremio to the latest version from what Iā€™m hearing I donā€™t use the IPTV in it anyways just movies. Also streamo does a good job on series. All my cop shows get updated on stremio better than the IPTV service.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.