TiVi Mate not working on Firestick 4K

My TiVi Mate has stopped working on my Firestick 4K, are there any solutions or do I need to switch to a different IPTV app???

Could you give us more information? What Tivimate version are you on?

1 Like

How did it stop working, more information would be helpful. Have you force stopped and cleared cache? How much storage is left?

2 Likes

latest version following a prompted update. I have my IPTV information correct and paid up, Error Code 403 comes up for each channel I try to stream!!!

What VPN are you using?

1 Like

That sounds like you ran out of sub time, talk to your iptv guy for support on this, if you are using a vpn that could be why but DO NOT turn it off, if they tell you there is issues with them and your vpn move on.

Was it working until you updated and did you make a backup before?

Just today I had trouble with surfshark. I had a Force stop at two times and and Chase around servers and finally went back to San Jose and worked . The VPN is a problem sometimes. It will bufffer and give me a 403, 404 code.

just to test, try this if it doesnt help put it back. goto>>>settings>>>playlist>>>click on your playlist>>>xtream codes parameters>>>output format and change that to hls or vice versa mpeg-ts and see if it starts working. worth a shot.

403 error code is generally a permission problem…from the source…agree with Dracoo…check with your service. Seriously doubt the problem is with your Tivimate player…if you want to test it on a free playlist, let me know & I’ll send you one.

While you’re in there check your Xtreme code parameters, your expiration date will be at the bottom

Last month I had the same problem and it was Surf Shark. My primary sub did the same thing but my backup worked fine. For awhile I thought it was the sub until I happened to check one of my other TV’s and it was working fine. I ended up trying my Nord VPN I still had active until it runs out and everything worked fine.

2 Likes

Here is one of the many causes for a 403 error code to appear. Wrong IP address* – the domain name points to a wrong or old IP address which now hosts a website that blocks your access.*

Whether a 403 or 404 try unplugging everything (modem, router, device, etc,) for about 10-20 minutes. The lengthy time give your equipment the needed time to completely clear and reset…including your IP address.

What Is the 403 Forbidden Error and How to Fix It (8 Methods Explained) (hostinger.com)

Error 404 not found is one of the most common issues you may encounter while browsing. This HTTP status code means the requested page can’t be found on the website server. It may indicate a flaw with a hosting service or your domain name system (DNS) configuration settings.

Error 404: What It Is and How to Fix It in Four Simple Steps (hostinger.com)

1 Like

Hi Troy,
Uplinked had a version of Tivimate Premium that was cracked and worked perfectly, however, with Uplinked not operating any longer, do you by any chance have a working download link for that app. I have a paid version of Tivimate Premium however, they only allow installation on 5 devices and they increased their lifetime price from $19.95 to $39.95 USA$.

Nobody’s going to help you steal TiViMate from a top knotch developer. For life it’s very inexpensive and honestly, the developer deserves everything he/she makes from the best IPTV app on the market today. Pay for it like we all have.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!

4 Likes

It’s a very popular app for good reason. I was happy paying $30 lifetime for it a couple months ago when I know most here got it for $20. Now up to $40? Still well worth it in my mind. Wish I would have had it 7 years ago.

1 Like

When I got it several months ago it was $39 cdn. No idea what it’s up to now. But as it’s lifetime that’s cheap and man I use the heck out of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.