TIVI mate application worth getting

At least 10 Mbps dedicated to the iptv service.

This is the video for BlueStacks from Troypoint. It says windows PC, but it’s about the same for a mac.

This might be an easier route. I added Google Play store on my Fire HD10 and it works flawlessly. If you do it this way you won’t have to use your iPhone at all.

3 Likes

You say once I purchase TiVi Mate I won’t need to save that app. So I can just use an Android phone to purchase TiVi Mate and then I won’t need TiVi Mate companion. Is that right?

The companion app lets you manage your devices. Remember you can download only 5 devices at a time. So you can deactivate a device from the companion if you need to do so.

3 Likes

@Powerfader is correct. If you want to be able to manage your devices later then you may need it. You don’t need it for the regular Tivimate app to work once you get it setup.

However, as long as you don’t authorize more than 5 devices you should be set. If you ever have to uninstall Tivimate and then reinstall it, when you go to login with the app it will show you the devices you’ve already registered. Make sure to click the device you’ve already registered to reactivate it. If you activate a new device, but it’s really the same device you used before, then you wasted two registrations on one device.

2 Likes

Tivimate companion is only needed to manage the 5 licenses you receive when you make it premium. If you don’t need to manage those licenses, then you do not need the companion app.

2 Likes

What are your settings on your vpn?

Depends on what VPN you have.

IPVanish is my VPN.
Your response is appreciated.
Always looking for know ways
To speed up my connection.

Again Thanks
Curtis

Hi @Curtis
@Miki is right. It depends.
On IPVanish you can change your country, city and then the servers from that point. Try picking a city nearby your location and then a server with faster ms speed.

1 Like

Yes it is, but only get the premium version.

I agree with @Powerfader . This is a feature rich app, but after 4 solid days of trying to get any free m3u playlists to work without buffering my conclusion is, it’s no good for free. Indeed it may work well with a high powered server on a paid IPTV service, but I’m not buying a service just to test that theory out. I did get the premium lifetime sub for just over $33cdn, so when, and if, I do buy an IPTV service, at least I know I have the best player for that.

2 Likes

Thank you, I know all those things. I was looking for anything “special” that might have been done.

Depends on what you consider “special”. What “special” are you wanting?

1 Like

Anything that can speed up my VPN as in settings in the settings tab.

1 Like

@Curtis

Make sure to use the search function it’s very helpful.

Ipvanish supercharge.

Look up wireguard as well. Troy has guides on all this.

2 Likes

This thread is about Tivimate. Search for Speed up IPVanish or such and see what you find, otherwise start your own thread.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.