TheTVApp Not Working

Definitely not legal. You will not find a legal site that gives you free access to premium channels like HBO, Cinemax, etc.

Just curious. I have the app installed on my device and laptop. Havenā€™t used it at all because I use other means, but it is always nice to have a contingency plan.

Roku, Samsung+, Pluto, Plex, Redbox, and a few other freebies have the Hallmark Movies & More channel. These are the ones I checked that I have currently installed and running.

The Roku app was just recently made available via the Play Store, credit @BigDave, on posting a new topic.

Btw, all those apps I listed above (except Roku) have an m3u so you would be able to load them in Tivimate or other players that accept m3u urls.

Havenā€™t found a Roku m3u. I thought there might be one but canā€™[t find it. Not certain if one exisstā€¦yet.

2 Likes

Well, unless The TVApp has permissions from all the licensed sources they are gleaning broadcasts from such as;HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax, Reelz, Fox, ESPN, etc., etc. Then they are no more legal than the iptv providers we use.
I am fairly certain The TVApp has not obtained proper permission to use this content. Use it while we can!

1 Like

Thereā€™s always a possibility, like others, it will get taken down. I havenā€™t found anywhere, on their site, to read up on their legal claims. So until someone can prove otherwise Iā€™m giving them the benefit of the doubt. As you say, enjoy while it lasts.

Now that was funny, but I agree use it while it lasts, because one day it will go the same way as USTV.

Not something Iā€™ll ever use. Donā€™t need or want it. There are a few here who enjoy it it seems.

I understand. It is the same as the once popular USTV m3u. I liked it but it became too popular and advertised. I believe their take down was initiated by a group out of Chicago broadcasting the Svengoolie program via the CW channel and the rest is history.

Too popular, too much advertising, too much attention will ultimately sink any ship.

:100: percent true. Thatā€™s why all the really good stuff is kept secret. :slightly_smiling_face:

The TV App donā€™t even advertise .

But once it becomes a Kodi addon, the cat is pretty much out of the bag anyway. :wink: :grinning:

Iā€™d say this pretty much counts as advertising in a big way.

TheTVApp to - Apps on Google Play

Wow, I didnā€™t know it was on Google Play Store. Sure, it will probably have a short life. Again, will enjoy while I can

1 Like

It;s not available for my Shields, but I did download it to my tablet and is available for my phone.

So far, all I did for my Shield was make an app via TVBro and then made a short cut using The App Repo.

I just now tried sending the app to my Shield using the Send Anywhere app. It did transport but will not boot up.

I downloaded it and installed it on my Shield Pro from the Play Store

Does it work?

Absolutely. Not sure why I would advice that I installed an app successfully from the playstore and it didnā€™t work.
So yes it works perfectly. Give it a go.

Dang, you gave it a good first try. I, know you will find a workaround. You think it would download from the unlinked. There are a couple stores that have it listed. Stream It All store has V 1.8.3 offficial. Unlinked code is 67664537. I think code has been shared with the community before.

Itā€™s not available on the Shield Play Store. It is available on the Play Store on my tablet and phone.

You canā€™t use unlinked on the sheild?

Havenā€™t tried that yet, but will give it a go. May try another store first. But it is def not showing up on my Play Store on my Shield.