TheTVApp Not Working

I use TheTVApp on a regular basis. However, as of yesterday it stopped working and received the attached error message. I was wondering if site has been shutdown.

4 Likes

I just checked several channels and all of them displayed a cannot connect message. I also checked the here to see if the website was down and it reported it is up and running.

Btw, I checked with and without a vpn

Morning Powerfader,

Thanks for the info to check if a website is down. I have saved to my favorites. I teported thetvapp as down. Someone also reported it as down as well. I’m sad, I usually watch it in the mornings. Hope its up and running soon.

Have a great day

3 Likes

Yes, the site might not be down but the servers are. I hope that this is temporary. Even with paid IPTV the service isn’t the most reliable. Antenna tv was having issues for two weeks and then just yesterday the channels resolved itself. I hope that’s the case with the tvapp. Strange that all channels stopped working and no messages posted on the site. Soap2day.to is no longer but they have a message so you don’t have to wonder.

1 Like

@7Kodi,

Thank you for the update. This is my go to app for live TV. I check daily to see if its streaming again. Oh well, I have other great apps to use. None, with all my favorite networks like this one.

Have a great day

I just checked and it appears the servers are back up and running. I’m getting commercials. lol. Programs all running fine on my end.

1 Like

Thanks Miki,

Yay, its back up. I always had commercials, but I do hate having to sit through them. I mainly watch the new hallmark movies on this app. They don’t always show up on the free apps. I started just watching them on the premier night.

Have a great day

ssoap2day.to
Note double “s” at begn.

Hi @Flt505,

Is this a pretty good app? Is it commerical free?

1 Like

Be careful of any sites using the soap2day as the original site is officially closed and many of these spin offs are scammers looking to use the soap2day good name and customer history.

1 Like

Miki,

You are so right. I have not streamed anything from the site. I always ask questions before using a new app not from TP. He always does the virus check and share the results.

I only know as someone else here posted a soap2day link and it turned out it installed malware. Way to many scammers these days.

As you said, we must be careful. Since thetvapp is back up. I don’t need an alternative

You bet. Nothing like something that is familiar and comfy. Enjoy.

Definitely, been a TP follower/supporter since 2019. Joined insider in 2022, when he shutdown the RAI. Its still on my phone with a couple outdated apps still accessible.

1 Like

Question: Is The TVApp legal?

As far as I know it is. I haven’t seen any evidence to the contrary.

The content seems to have several cable channels and some premium channels, too. Similar to what the USTVGO app had and were subsequently taken down because they did not have permissions from the various legal distributors.

Just curious, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this app goes the same way as the USTVGO app.

Possibly not, but I will use it until it no longer works. Just need a free app to watch my Hallmark movies. I always, use my VPN

1 Like

It could happen. There are still a number of sites like this one, giving access to FAST. Which, in and of itself, isn’t illegal.

2 Likes