There Is a Brand New Free Streaming Service With Over 200 Live Channels For Cord Cutters From TCL Called TCLtv+

There Is a Brand New Free Streaming Service With Over 200 Live Channels For Cord Cutters From TCL Called TCLtv+ | Cord Cutters News

3 Likes

How much more streaming service’s is there?I have more then enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess soon all the major TV manufacturers will have their own media app. Samsung, Amazon, Sony, I believe already have their media app.

2 Likes

What ever the case may be I can see total colapse of the “cable” company and the ones that replaced the cable company such as fubo, hulu directtv etc… People have a choice and if they choose its all free. We dont need them and if they cant figure it out real soon they will be history…astalavista :smiling_face_with_tear: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I think it’s very unlikely yet possible that premium streaming services would be free one day. This would mean that the cost of running commercials would skyrocket and the frequency of commercials would probably increase as well. I also think each service could have VOD built in to offer movies and shows from any network or studio instead of having exclusive content on this app or that (Disney+ for example). It would be just like iTunes but for video instead of audio.

I hope you are right, but how long did it take for Apple to only begin to play nice with others? Indeed, they still don’t play nice with other in all areas. lol

Think about it, we would need Samsung, Sony, TCL, FireTV, and God knows who else to all get along in the TV sandbox.

I could see the 3 top teams gobbling up all the other players and have 2-3 dominate the market by offering more content on their respective apps. However, I do not see Amazon playing nice with anyone anytime soon.

Amazon is like Ringo in the movie “The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance” and Samsung is Tom Doniphon, while Sony is the hapless Ransom Stoddard. The rest are like Pompey.

So, I hope you are right, but me being in my 70’s. I doubt I will ever see that happen in my lifetime. :woozy_face:

1 Like