The Next Big Thing?

Amazon.com: Khadas VIM4 Amlogic A311D2 Single Board Computer with Active Cooling Kit Supports 4K UI and HDMI Input, 4 Display Interfaces, LAN WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.1, 8GB 64bit LPDDR4X 2016MHz : Industrial & Scientific
https://www.amazon.com/Amlogic-Computer-Supports-Interfaces-Bluetooth/dp/B09ZTFMXDX/ref=sr_1_3?crid=8ZJGA1471GR9&keywords=khadas%2Bvim4&qid=1658603202&sprefix=khadas%2Caps%2C151&sr=8-3&th=1

or this?

Beelink Super Console X King Retro Video Game Consoles Wifi 6 Tv Box For Psp/ps1/ss/n64 Android 9 Amlogic S922x With 61000 Games - Video Game Consoles - AliExpress

These are just computers now. My pc has all this plus more, i can make it my media center and stream in all rooms. But neat post thanks.

1 Like

Oh I agree. My pc is real fast, would make most gamers blush :rofl:

Reason for the post was I noticed the box stop ranking them.

TV Box Stop

2 Likes

All good, its intresting to check out, hobby.

1 Like

I noticed this too. I didn’t understand what I was looking at. It’s looks like a pc board with all the connections and memory, but without the box cover?

nice specs tho :eyes: :joy: :eyes:

1 Like

caught me by surprise as well.

Well, all these boxes are built off motherboards. So essentially they are all pcs.

I bet troy could make one!

2 Likes

Is the Amlogic A311D2 the latest Amalogic chip? Is it faster/powerful the the S922x that powers the Ugoos AM B plus?

1 Like

These caught my my eye the other day, yes essentially a mini pc. But maybe there’s hope for an easy diy box. I’m sure you guys could whip one up!

1 Like

This is a fast changing hobby… as soon as you get the Next Big Thing theres already one coming out thats bigger and badder :upside_down_face: :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah that’s the kind of evolution this hobby might benefit from. At least maybe a start

1 Like

I still think the Onn for performance and price, 19.88, is the best deal for most users.

Hi all,
I hope this isn’t too far off topic, apologies in advance.
Just a quick question can i use a samsung tablet for streaming thru Kodi and other apps that Iv’e learned about on troypoint.com site??

Yes, there is guides for it too.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.