The new upgrade for teatv

I am having trouble installing the new upgrade for teatv

What device are you using?

3 Likes

I am using Amazon fire stick 4

3 Likes

Okay a little more info please. Are you trying to do a fresh install of Teatv?https://troypoint.com/install-teatv/ Here’s a tutorial for installation if that’s what you are looking for.

3 Likes

I have been using Teatv, recently it provided an upgrade, every time I go to download the upgrade, the download fails. I have tried it a number of times.

3 Likes

The link above is from there official website so it should be the latest version there. Also if it works don 't upgrade. Just a thought

2 Likes

This cracked me up (on their website):

3. Is TeaTV safe to use?

• Absolutely FREE with NO login required.
  • Doesn’t show any illegal pirated content.
  • Make your experience more enjoyable by integrating both a Real-debrid ( It will provide you with numerous links in 720 and even 1080p High Definition) and Trakt.tv account ( This feature can sync your favorite content across multiple platforms ) within the app.
1 Like

I had to download from their official site to the newest version and it took care of that problem

2 Likes

Here is the tutorial for this app. Install TeaTV on Firestick/Android for Free Streams (Sept 2022) (troypoint.com) In case you want to do a fresh install. What problem specifically are you having?

3 Likes

Thats correct. Use the downloader app and update from teatv its simple and quick

Tried new update. Added ads. Replaced with similar in Unlinked.

1 Like

I even loaded an ad free mod, but I believe the ads are coming in T-player. Easy to get out of them, just hit the return key on your remote and uou’re back to what you were watching. Just a small annoyance. One way around it, use Stremio, no ads ever and never has been.

2 Likes

Yes I would echo@Miki statements.

I used a Sept.18 v.10.5.0r(Ad-Free-NFU) from Unlinked Top Android APKs 9690000. Mostly use default player or external (may be MX). Have acquired Real-Debrid. Have not seen any ads.

2 Likes

The latest TeaTV has eliminated the ability to choos an external player.

I hear you RockyD, I have the same issue. I have TeaTV loaded on 4k and Non 4K firestick. When I go to the app. it prompts for update or cancel. I selected update and then it downloads to 100% but then does not offer installation option. I like you tried several times and the same thing happend so I just select cancel when prompted now.

I saw a link to go to. Not sure how that would work on my fierestick going to the site. I don’t wnat a new install becasue I lose my watchlist.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Should be able to backup watchlist :thinking: