The new update for Ola TV has 2 viruses!

Did a virus scan on Fire Stick 4K using virustotal and Ola TV popped up having 2 viruses! This is the newest version of Ola Tv.

Odd mine has none. I just scanned with virus total.
Where did you download it from?

I downloaded the fixed version from UNLINKED and up popped 2 viruses,I uninstalled it so fast I forgot to write down what they were, sorry!

I’ve started sticking with Troys apps and the play store etc. Trust few and carry on :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok I redownload it to see what they are!

1Android Riskware
2Trojan Downloader androidOS

I don’t blame you for uninstalling it immediately.
Here is the link and info I provided.

2 Likes

Thank you for your fix, I downloaded the one from your reply, did a scan and no viruses! You’re the man!!!

2 Likes

@Sandman57

Welcome to our community!

As @TXRon mentioned stick to the play store and troypoint apps.

Glad it’s working. Please mark a solution if this has been resolved so others can see what has worked.

1 Like

Whoops, something’s not right, I deleted all 3 apps and reinstalled them as per your instructions, opened the Ola app and it reads, No Item found on the app window. Any ideas? That’s what it was doing before I installed the fixed version with the viruses :confused:

That’s odd. I can’t honestly imagine what happened. Do a complete uninstall of Ola. Make sure you have cleared out any apks in downloader. Install Ola last, after Ludio and KShaw and clear data in both and then install Ola fix. Make sure in Ludio and Ola to go into permissions and allow all. Ludio will just be storage and Ola is Location and storage. KShaw doesn’t require any. Restart the stick, then try Ola again.

Figured it out, the Ad free version has the viruses, I uninstalled it and downloaded the original Version from UNLINKED, checked it for viruses and no viruses, works great!

1 Like

@Sandman57

Watch for modded apks. The ones on unlinked are fine and tested.

2 Likes

The ad free version has the viruses. The other one is fine!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.