The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare

I really enjoyed this movie. It’s based on a true story.

6 Likes

There are a number of decent movies of this type, although this one is a bit of tongue in cheek, it is true.

Many have shown the SAS including where it started, but I only saw one before “Stratton”, which depicted the SBS

many of these are historically correct but Ungentlemanly Warfare is amusing and fun to watch.

This is on my to watch list for sure!

Yes excellent movie, lots of action kind of funny too.

To those that have watched this, did it seem like the Brits had silencers on their rifles and guns?

I also enjoyed this movie! I really liked the fact that, even though it’s based on a true story, it wasn’t a stuffy movie. That’s because there were many injections of humor throughout the movie.

It’s one of the movies that i could watch again and again.

Another similar movie which i equally enjoyed was “Rogue Hero’s”. It is also based on a true story about a group of a similar secreted soldiers, who came together in the middle east, to destroy a number of Nazi bases. Together, they ended being those who would for the British SAS.
I would give both a 8.0 out of 10, simply because of their entertainment value, and those that can hold your attention throughout.

2 Likes

enjoyed it so much i watched it again :+1:

2 Likes