The Loop confusion

I’ve searched the Insider and Troypoint.com and couldn’t find a solution to my problem so I hope I didn’t miss something. As a fairly new user of The Loop addon I noticed when you open it, the first category is Authorize Resolveurl, if I click it a Real Debrid code pops up in which I can link my account to and once linked it says on kodi screen it’s verified. My question is the second option when opening the loop is Open ResolveURL Settings when I click this there seems to be another place to link my Real Debrid account to. Do I link it in both places or just one? I was using the addon and getting good links without the Real Debrid linked to it so I’m also wondering if I’ll get better links with it linked to my Real Debrid? Thanks for any help in advance.

2 Likes

The ResolveURL settings within The Loop redirect to main settings in Kodi. I’d leave alone. There’s no reason why you’d need RD to access any links or channels with The Loop. Its not as if there’s any scraping for torrents etc. Most of the content is ‘live tv’ etc, not cached videos.

2 Likes

Thank you @KingPro for the quick response and resolving my issue. Stream on Friend🙂

2 Likes