The Crew - searching for TV shows, multiple same seasons and episodes showing on list

While searching for TV Show seasons and episodes using The Crew multiple same seasons showing up on list, for example: under The Blacklist (TV Show), Season 10 - Season 10 - Season 10, and so on will show up. Then choose any and same thing happens with Episodes (episode 4 - episode 4 - episode 4, etc). This happens with whatever show I pick. Been going on for a couple weeks now. I use Real Debrid and IPVanish. Tried with and without the VPN - same problem. Updated Kodi 20.1. Deleted and re-installed Kodi. Re-authorized RD - all to no avail. My Flixoid does the same, but worse - hardly get any links now. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

And here I thought I had an isolated case - thanks. I’ve searched and searched to try and find a solution. Now I’m thinking it’s within The Crew app itself. Hope that someone knows the fix.

Same problem here, but I’m inclined to think it is a Trakt.tv problem.

2 Likes

I saw that yesterday as well. For me I think only one of the two links would work. Not the duplicate. I did not investigate just switched away from KODI.

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

Re-authorize RD, do a search here all this is higly talked about.