The Crew addon for Kodi having a Paid & Free display

So yesterday I was streaming with no problem & able to get debrid links. Today i noticed that it shows Paid & Free and then comes up with no streams. I’m on Kodi 19.5, waiting for bugs to be worked out on 20. My debrid account is up to date. Any suggestions?

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

1 Like

It’s happening with me as well. It’s a real debrid issue. Can’t even re authorize at the moment. Not sure why.

Cant be, as im using it… There would be more reports. Check your real debrid and your resolver in the crew settings.

There is a few more posts… If real debrid is having an issue then check their twitter and hold on. Nothing we can do here.

3 Likes

Ditto.
Same problem here. Kodi v20.1. Real debrid account active. Crew addon. Two TVs, identical setup. Worked fine yesterday. Today, upon loading all streams, I receive a message that x-amount of streams have been deleted/removed. I can only play non-RD streams.
Others on Reddit are also reporting the same issue for different addons. Haven’t tried to re-authorize anything yet. Had enough dealing w/ the issue tonight. Will watch non-RD for tonight & check status tomorrow. Good nite!

2 Likes

Nope all I’m seeing is uncached torrents in the streams and nothing is playing. RD is down

I know. Im saying to people to wait.

2 Likes

Real debrid should be working.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.