The Best Guide for Streaming - New and Experienced Users

The best guide for Streaming is the one you create. I picked up a Steno Pad from Wal-Mart for 99¢. As I review and learn on the Troypoint Insider, when something interesting comes up I make notes. APK downloader codes, got a page of 'em number and labeled. How to add Torrentio, got it. M3U inputs, got 'em. You would be surprised how quickly you accumulate lists and knowledge. You’ll answer questions for friends and have quick reference. It allows me to follow @Miki advice to “have fun and Stream on.”

11 Likes

Could have saved yourself 99¢ and just used Word and saved the file to the cloud. But, whatever works is always good.

Personally, I use my email to do the same and just save it as a draft. This way I have it at my fingertips as a draft on all my devices.

The truly important stuff I copy and pasted to my saved Word Doc.

2 Likes

There is so much information that you might need to sort it all and and re-copy the notes a few times. Have tried at least twenty different sources and each is very unique. Could have a page dedicated to each one.

1 Like

How about just use the search within this Forum? Oh that’s right nobody uses that :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think the Toolbox has everything that I need. I store m3u, epg urls and all my login info for services I use. plus have a bunch of websites that I use and even use the links to post for people here. I have about 40 different website addresses saved.

All great ideas, thanks! I find paper and pen quick and easy. Portability exemplified. Passwords and website secure. No cyber crime, requires b&e to steal. No warm up to boot the steno pad. Just open it up and scribble away. Random thoughts easily jotted down while watching other content without interruption. Guaranteed not to crash.

8 Likes

I guess I’m old school I write my stuff down too.

1 Like

Here we go note pad versus IPAD, this should be good for about a hundred posts by tomorrow? LOL. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I use favorites in my Chrome search engine. I store articles, web pages, and word in different areas of my computer.

1 Like

Hope we don’t get hundred posts on note pad vs. iPad. Ideas on keeping and organizing your own streaming guide could be wholesome. I have several pages, for example, under the heading “Miki” with lots of notes he has generously shared. Another page of alternative sites to download APKs. Curious what others save.

2 Likes

I tried your way, but the dog ate it. lol

dog-eat

4 Likes

I have six full notepads in my cupboard. Of course hundreds of links in my phone. Tons of reference material.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

I have about a 100 pages of notes from the Troypoint site. How to do that or to install this, and probably all the codes i will need to be fonctionnal…lolll…

1 Like

And I just have all you guys :wink:

1 Like

Notes are great, not downplaying, but our biggest resource for information is the SEARCH BAR on the Insider and troypoint.com.

:wink: (was that too passive-aggressive?)

1 Like

Yes, that’s downplaying. And that’s OKAY. Troypoint is a tremendous resource, the best currently available. Troy can move on to another venture. ACE can pressure content. Many things can affect this resource. Personally, I check my notes first. The notes are mine. My little written notebook is The Best Streaming Guide for me and Troypoint is my greatest resource. TDUK, Squiffy, Tanya and others have contributed greatly to my notes as have others on this blog. For you, all things streaming of interest can be found in Troypoint. For me as a relative newbie, I enjoy additional input and thought from others and when I find something of interest to me, I write it down. It works, but it’s not the only way to learn, record and recall source materials.

The search joke wasnt directed towards you @BigDave.

1 Like

Pay those folks no mind. I too write my download codes in a note book with purple ink.
As for those who use technology for EVERYTHING, they probably can’t write in cursive. (ha-ha)

2 Likes

I haven’t written anything in years. I don’t write or print anything. My signature is chicken scratch! I do not care about cursive :rofl: