Thanks for your service

I just wanted to give a shout out to all that have served our country on this memorial day weekend and thank you for your service. It’s thanks to you all we are able to enjoy this hobby. Wether military or first responders thanks for all your sacrifices God bless and keep you safe. Thanks :v::grin: hopefully everyone has a safe and happy weekend. I didn’t know where else to post this hope it’s ok

17 Likes

Yes couldn’t agree more, thank you to all the veterans. Freedoms never free. God bless all :v:

7 Likes

I hope everyone has/had a great memorial weekend. Thanks to all service member’s new and old. Thanks to everyone who had or has sacrificed for there country.

6 Likes

Absolutely.
Thank You

3 Likes

Much Respect to those who served and are presently serving as well as those who will be!

3 Likes

Its been some years, but you are welcome.
And a special hooraa for any survivors and/or family members of fallen soldiers. They deserve our utmost respect.

3 Likes

Thanks, it seems like another lifetime I served my country 4 years active and 32 working for the Navy? thanks and for those that never return in my family in WW II. I will never forget them!!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

All gave some, Some gave all.

Memorial Day - Made with Clipchamp

4 Likes

Billy Ray Cyrus - Some Gave All (Official Music Video) - YouTube

4 Likes

5 Likes

God bless all who gave the ultimate sacrifice!!

3 Likes

Happy Memorial Day to my friends and family in the US and a big thank you to all our military personnel and first responders, both Canadian/American/British, past or present for their service.

4 Likes

Thanks to all the servicemen/ women in the military and the fallen heroes for their service. And I pray for the ukrainians that are fighting for their country.

3 Likes

2,100 volunteers putting American Flags on the graves of the fallen at our local Ft. Snelling National Memorial Cemetary. If you’ve ever seen the famous photo of the Bald Eagle during a snowy misty day sitting on a tombstone seemingly looking over the fallen heroes…that is the place.

1 Like

Thank you guys.
Nice to see a few people that took the time
to post a a nice sentiment.

2 Likes

A big “thank-you” from this Canadian to those who have served presently & in the past - truly “war is hell (on earth)” No doubt about it!

To our American brothers, thanks for just being there, just across the border. It gives us Canadians great comfort to know you would defend Canada to the death just as you do America!

To those of us who are Canadians - if you don’t know of the heroism & reputation of our men/women in every war we have fought in, do yourself a favour & learn. The Germans, after the Battle of the Somme, when German troops, astonished by the bravery and the speed of the Canadians, started calling them Sturmtruppen (storm troopers) . Interestingly, the German army later adopted the name for their “shock troops” in WWII. The Germans also despised us, referring to us as “savages” because we took no prisoners - we killed & let God take care of the rest!!

To “our glorious dead”!

4 Likes