Televizo....IPTV app for TV-Tablet-Phone

I just found this app and have been testing it out. I installed a free iptv https://cutt.ly/DSr95Combined and it looks pretty good. There is a premium also and I cant speak for that but this limited version has a pretty nice layout :+1:

Televizo https://televizo.net/

edit…Its nooooo tivimate :rofl: but not bad

1 Like

i use this app everyday on my phone and tablet. as a phone app i like it the best as the portrait and landscape mode work well.and it also identifies all channels with catchup with a stripe similar to tivimate’s clock

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Got really sick of fighting with my Tivimate on the phone so I tried this Televizo app and I’m loving it so I got the premium version and I have to mention the customer support from the app maker is incredible. Because I have :poop: for brains somehow I paid for this using my wife’s Gmail account and couldn’t get the premium to kick in on any of my devices, well after 3 days of back and forth with this guy including Saturday and Sunday, he finally got me straightened out. He refunded the one I bought on my wife’s account and now I have a working one on my account. So I gotta say excellent support :clap:

1 Like

I installed Televizo a while back when I first got my Fire HD 10 Tablet. What is nice about this app is that it is optimized for touchscreen devices.

However, after I figured out (I believe you were the one who turned me on to this app) to download the Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse app. This app made it much easier to configure the Tivimate app on touchscreen devices. So, once I got Tivimate all set up the way I like it. I haven’t really used Televizo that much anymore. Even though navigating Tivimate on my tablet is still a bit more cumbersome than using Televizo. I can relatively accomplish what I want with minimal effort, even without using the Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse app. That app just helped me in the initial configuration of Tivimate. After I got it set up then I have rarely ever used the Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse app.

I did buy the premium version of Televizo and still have it installed on my tablet. I used to have it on my phone, too, but I ended up uninstalling it because I don’t like watching stuff on a little biddy screen. lol

Anyway, Televizo mis a good app for touchscreen, but you can still use Tivimate on a touchscreen with a little effort.

Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse - Apps on Google Play

Well thanks for that info, just installed that app from your link. Never tried that before. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is there an iptv app that works on fire 10 tablet if so please can i have installation instructions .i have downloader app installed but doesn’t function very well

Is there an iptv app that works on fire 10 tablet if so please can i have installation instructions .i have downloader app installed but doesn’t function very well