Team Behind Local Now Launches a Free 24/7 Live Sports Service With 129 Live Channels

2 Likes

It’s a start but one of the worst apps I’ve seen to try and find anything on live. Some channels only give the name of the channel in the EPG and not what’s on. A bunch of poker/gambling channels which I don’t consider as sports but that’s just me. You need to know what you want to watch, then when it’s on, then you need to know the channel. As I said, only a good start.

2 Likes

If this was a movie review, it’d be Siskel and Ebert say 2 thumbs down on this stinker! :crazy_face: :-1: :smile:

1 Like

You might like this better, or you might not, lol… here’s an m3u file for sports.tv

https://aftv.news/524068
Downloader code: 524068

Not bad for “b” rated sites :crazy_face:… :alien:

Aww sorry TXRon, they were fresh out of the “a” rated sites… :grin: :wink:

1 Like

I have this lady that just wants iptv with "her: baseball and football team and HGTV in a bundle… strange combo but thats it :joy:

1 Like

I don’t even watch sports, so I have no idea what a good sports channel is… but everybody’s favorite flavors are different. (I think I know that lady btw, lol) :grinning:

1 Like

I get where she is coming from.If I could just pick any 10 channels including out of market locals I’d be a happy camper.Sadly that isn’t allowed so here we are lol

1 Like

An inexpensive IPTV sub would be your best bet. Lots of sports and using say TiViMate you can organize to your hearts content

1 Like

that’s kind of what I meant by here we are :wink:

best app at moment is sportsfire tv

There are so many IPTV choices.I have researched many but have become frustrated and confused about which one to try.Any suggestions PM for this?

Somewhat of a newbi but when I downloaded the code I get a “no app available to handle this file”. Do I need something else?

I’m going to take a pass on this one. Doubt they’re going to stream live MLB or NFL games. If anything it will be classic replays …and I certainly don’t consider billiards or ping pong a sport :joy:

Hey guys, a couple of questions.
Went on link for 524068. Looks like it’s for Windows or Mac.
Can it be installed on Firestick or ONN device?
Is it an app I would install using downloader into Kodi or is it a stand alone app that I can install straight into Wolf Launcher on the ONN and or straight into my sideloaded apps on the Firestick?
leahcimj