Tea Tv with Real-Debrid

Just sideloaded TEA TV and on my firestick 4K and connected my Real-debrid account.
As a test, I called up a tv show (current season) and got a lot of debrid sites 1080, 720,480 etc. They showed on my screen as an orange color hit. After that, every time try for a show, all the displayed hits are in white only. Does this mean its not finding debrid sites?
I went back to that same episode where I got the colored hits— now all white
I checked my settings and debrid still shows as connected.
Does Tea show debrid sites some color that is not white???

2 Likes

I don’t use Tea TV, I use Kodi and addons with Real Debrid. Every Real Debrid link I have seen starts with RD, then the information. In my addons I can change the color to white if so desired. The links should still have RD to start the information of the specific links.

2 Likes

The TeaTV presets might show RD links in Orange. There may be an option in settings to change that colour if you have a preference. I always change mine to Gold in all apps. If you have not made any changes in settings, is it likely some other device in the household is viewing a RD link? I think there are restrictions on how many devices can be watching a RD link at the same time. So for instance, If there is an active RD link being viewed, you would only see free links returned in your search. There is a work around whereby RD will work on multiple devices in one location, but each device must be using the exact same IP Address.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.