TDUK Unified debloat toolbox

I thought I was cleaning up my fire stick apps. God knows what the hell I did but now I can’t get any of my scanned antenna channels. Local channels. My Live TV app icon in my TV settings won’t work at all. I’m deleting this debloat app. Anyone know what I can do to get the live TV back?

With the debloat tools on the top right are options to disable all or enable all. Try enable all and see if this helps. This is exactly why everyone should read and study what they’re doing and why. I think tduk even has a tutorial on using it.

hi just some info on the debloat tool i disable everything except my ring doorbell an everything works fine so maybe its something else causing the problem some things cant be disabled but it does the trick

You’re amazing!! It worked lol. Thank you so much. I won’t use this again because I don’t know which ones to get rid of…

I went back in and unchecked everything and I got my antenna channels back. So it was definitely the bloat tool.

glad you sorted it enjoy your streaming

i would think it blocked all the amazon apps thats what its used for with me i use stand alone apps so it would have no effect on them

You are very welcome. That’s why we’re here, to help. Have fun and “Stream on”!!