Tanggula box problems

I have 4 boxes that will not work. I tried everything from factory reset to use the paper clip reset as well. But the box will not display the Tanggula icon

Welcome, have you tried unplugging from the power for 1-5 minutes. Not familiar with these,are these pre loaded with TV service?

When you say “don’t work”, could you be more specific? Don’t power on, don’t connect to internet, don’t run apps, etc??

“But the box will not display the Tanggula icon” - My fault for not reading more thoroughly. Could you still give us some more detail? Do the fans come on, does it try and power up? How old are these boxes?

Its hard to pinpoint issues on these preloaded locked boxes. Id absolutely stay away from these types of boxes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Tang tv app is just and app once you do a factory reset it will uninstall the tang tv app. You need to message the people on the tanggula box main site and the will give you a download link to reinstall the app

Found the download link https://bit.ly/123abc123a this should help you out if u find it

1 Like