TABLO tv- Now has a 4 tuner device

I can vouch for the 2 tuner device, Works great and subscription free :+1:

The 4-tuner Tablo whole-home DVR connects to your TV antenna, your Wi-Fi router, and the internet to deliver live broadcast TV and a selection of free streaming TV channels to all compatible smart devices in your home.
Product - Tablo TV

[Product - Tablo TV](Product - Tablo TV Product - Tablo TV)
Watch, pause, record, and replay up to four channels at once anytime ā€“ from live sports and local news to prime-time shows, and free streaming series.

1 Like

It would be ā€œawesomeā€ - if this would connect to your android streamerā€¦ :blush:

They do throw in a bunch of fast channels complete with epg and recording ability.

i have the 4 tuner hdmi tablo but i have the tablo app on nvidia sheild works perfect also works with fire stick so it does work with your android streamer

but this is only for ota channels

Thanks for the clarification (I got really excited there for a second). :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

there are 2 types of tabloā€™s. The new TabloTV and the legacy Tablo

With only ATSC 1.0 Iā€™m not sure why anyone would buy one of these(?) Itā€™s obsolete from the get-go.

Basically, ATSC 3.0 standard will allow you to interact with your TV in ways you could not before. I personally find it to be moreso appealing to advertisers than end-users. For example, you will be able to ā€œLearn Moreā€ about a commercial product from the click of your remote. However, I donā€™t share the enthusiasm with the ATSC developers, and hereā€™s why:

ATSC 3.0 vs ATSC 1.0 - Transition TV

No. You will not need a special ATSC 3.0 TV antenna to get the new signals. In fact, watch out for deceptive marketing. I already see advertisements from manufacturers claiming that their antennas are ATSC 3.0 compatible. Of course, they are. But so is a paperclip. So donā€™t fall for the advertising jargon.

For the gotta have it now FOMO :fearful: believers out there, i have paper-clips :paperclip: for sale. And Yes, they are rated for ATSC 3.0ā€¦$22.95 or order 2 :paperclips: or more for ONLY $17.95 eachā€¦all orders include FREE SHIPPING !!! :+1:

My Aunts house has an antenna installed in the attic suspended in an open space, placed there in the 80ā€™s by my Grandfatherā€¦works like a charm to this day, looks new :joy: ā€¦pulls in all ota in the area (over 100 channels)

pffft I have this newly designed for 2025 antenna,that works with not only color,but up to 8k video!For the low,low price of $99.99 you can be on the cutting edge of tv technology
ears

I know that youā€™re being ā€˜tongue in cheekā€™, but thatā€™s likely to be just as good as one of those $39 sleek-looking rectangular indoor ā€œHD antennasā€.

Snake oil didnā€™t die in the late 19th century.

Haha, why I love this site! :rofl::call_me_hand:

@teehar ā€¦maybe we could work out a trade of some sortā€¦? then we could give ā€œhonestā€ reviews of each others productsā€¦ :rofl: :ok_man:

lets do it!

donā€™t bother, I found his super duper antennas by the case at Dollar Tree :joy:

yea butā€¦I bet it cost you a buck and a quarter plus tax lol :wink:

The new 4 channel Tablo does not allow viewing outside your home network. I have the legacy Tablo the I use when traveling which does allow remote access

So did Amazonā€™s old Recast. Why-oh-why did they discontinue it?