T95 box on ebay for 39.99

I ordered one (two more on the way) along with an air mouse that Troy mentioned in his video.
I have it set up pretty much like my Firestick, but one of the problems I’m having is trying to get Hulu installed. It tells me that it isn’t compatible with my device.
The other problem I’m having is that when I power the device off with the air mouse it won’t power back on. I have to unplug the power and plug it back in.
Anyone else having these problems?

Well that’s one way to stop replies on a post! LOL

T95Z issue, used Troy’s set up video all was goor downloading all the basic apps we use (Surfshark Kodi so on) Trying to download AIDA64 from google play store but getting a Looks like another App is blocking access to Googleplay,turn off any apps that might be drawing over the screen and try again. I’m looking for any ideas, I know this is a generic box and cheep but what the heck you never knowLOL so need some help guys and girls any idea’s Thanks Hollywood

FYI the version of google play on the t95z is not a certified version and trying to download/install certified version doesnt seem to work. some apps do not work on t95z correctly.overall all the important ones do (downloader, tivimate, vpn etc ) so okay with that. your better trying to find APK from other download site manually instead of the installed google play on t95z.

My original question was: will the steps (link) be made public for how to reprogram (root?) the T95Z+ box. Your suggestion was to buy the ONN from Walmart, however, I have already paid for and received the T95Z+ box, and I want to know how to program / Root it, but I cant afford to pay $40.00 for the link. I am unemployed and can not find work.
I have cut and pasted my original post here:
Yes, I would like see the link made public also. The reason I am getting these boxes is that I do not have very much $$ to throw around. I am unemployed and can’t find work. I understand the supporting idea, but I just can’t afford to right now. Things are tight as it is.

Why would you have to pay $40 for a link here? Have you tried using the search function here there is a lot of information. Same with Google. Here’s 2 links that may be helpful if you are trying to Root your box. I’ll caveat further by saying I have never rooted anything nor do I know if these links will be helpful.

Just use the pre-installed app called Aptoide Tv and search for an install downloader.
After installing Downloader everything is the same as with any firestick, ONN Box, or any box…

I’m “reading between the lines” here, but I think the OP may be referring to becoming a Patron here on TP (cost around 40 bux to get “the link” ?) and being able to access insider info?

Like I posted earlier,
Just use the pre-installed app Aptoide Tv and search and install downloader.
After that it. It’s just like the firestick and sideloading the apks you want.

There’s no need to root your box as this time.

Hope this can help…

You are correct.
It’s the Troy video he’s talking about which is private for whatever reason.

EXACTLY, the troy video is exactly what I am talking about.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I am defiantly new to all this and i am trying to learn as much as I can. I read as many post as I can before I ask a question. I was interested in the troy video on the T95Z+ and how to get it set up. Seems like @pez149 has answered my initial question about programming the T95Z+. So, can someone answer me why the T95Z+ video is only for “PATRONS?” AND, is this video any differnt than what @pez149 is suggesting?

Some videos are keep for those that donate to the site.
But even without that video you will find all you need here.
I would start with reading up on how to setup an android device and getting Downloader through the apk I mentioned called Aptoide TV.

Hi @A_Aron476 : It looks to me like you are already a patron. Your “A” avatar has the patron badge. You should be able to access the restricted videos.

How much is Patron cost nowadays?

It’s pricey but it’s very good Tequila

1 Like

i also can not install peacock and i can not even log in on the chrome browser that on the box.
does anyone know of a work around?

@OldManBryson update: i used a apk site to download both Hulu and peacock and they work.

1 Like

I bought a T95Z Plus Android Box. I have it hooked up to my TV, but when I turn both on, the TV only shows “No signal”. Can anyone help?

I had the same problem. Make sure your box sticks out from the TV enough for the IR Remote.I also changed to a better hdmi cord. Then it started working.

1 Like

I got downloader from the Apptoidtv app that’s on the device. Maybe it has peacock. Also you may want to try the open browser app installed on the device. I think there is a browser in the toolbox you can try.