T95 android box

Hi been reading about new t95 box had one for 3 years now running android 11 can not fault it don’t pay big bucks runs smoothly never crashes even set the home page connected direct to my router

3 Likes

Is it working as well as a $20 Walmart ONN android 12 device ?

I purchased mine off eBay make sure you get more ram and more memory, ethernet connection 4k WiFi is crap but ethernet is brilliant i have Vodafone 500meg brilliant I set everything up from my phone you can transfer apps direct from your phone people if you want to how just contact me. Tivi mate works great a lot of people have been having problems with it not me set your own home screen like i have done. I purchased a air remote one connects by usb wirelessly the remote that came with it back in the cupboard never look back my cinemad has working for all the time I’ve had the box. I have 2 iptvs subs one cost me £12 a year,one cost me 8 years ago lifetime subscription of £21 never look back. Both work Great l. Remember you are cord cutting. Why pay £200 for a box get rid off you fire stick rubbish. Pay the lifetime for tivimate. Just one thing tivimate only allows 4 device’s so you will have to buy it again if you keep changing boxes. Don’t forget to subscribe to rea ldebrid.
The only thing I’ve found is Disney plus not compatible with this box even though you can download it let me know how you get on

You can connect 5 devices to tivimate & delete them in the Companion app if you want to change to a different device, no need to buy another sub if you don’t use more than 5 devices.

This is what im saying never had to do it so never looked into it.but mine works seamlessly pause record organise etc

1 Like

I have been using Tivimate for a couple of years. I have been searching now for the Companion app, no luck. So, deleting devices with Companion does not seem viable. Any help from anyone?

If you are referring to the Tivimate Companion app it’s in the playstore.